The Official Playstation 4 Thread - News and Info

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Xbox preorder are going to be more spread out because the consumer has more playable games to choose from. Hence the success of knack

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Xbox exclusives are all about the same... Here you have killzone which out preorders the other games by as much as 5 times is quite the outlier. Their second best exclusive doesn't even have a release date. @Fatboi1 played ps4 the other day and said he was disappointed. A lot of people are. I think Sony is doing what they have to do. They are selling the console with as little gameplay as possible. COD is doing the same thing because they know their game looks underwhelming.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Um nope you wont. The scaler in the X1 will scale the image to 1080p before it hits your tv. You will not be able tell the difference. Most people can't tell the difference between 720p and 1080p on tv.

That don't mean shyt!!!!!! 1080p TVs would upscale it to 1080p, regardless.

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Xbox exclusives are all about the same... Here you have killzone which out preorders the other games by as much as 5 times is quite the outlier. Their second best exclusive doesn't even have a release date. @Fatboi1 played ps4 the other day and said he was disappointed. A lot of people are. I think Sony is doing what they have to do. They are selling the console with as little gameplay as possible. COD is doing the same thing because they know their game looks underwhelming.
:beli:
Disappointed with the fifa demo=/= disappointed with PS4.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
For any new brehs welcome to the players club :jawalrus:

ibmSsjJNWGw8QD.gif

In less than 4 weeks this device will be in our homes. :to:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
@Rico Why does Infamous:Second Son have more preorder numbers than Titanfall?? Fair question because both are due out next year.
Here's a fair question, why do 3cepts from here to neogaf post up the same fake link to AmazonUK showing fake results :laff:

Show me a link, and I'll show you how you manipulated it to show games you want to see on there.
Like I said, earlier on neogaf someone posted the same shyt. Had Farcry3 as the #20 game on there :bryan:

Now educate yourself, then try to remember that Amazon was NEVER a barometer on overall sales (or preorders for that matter)
That would be Gamestop. And I haven't heard you guys mention Gamestop ever since Xbox took over the lead there months ago. I know its still on top because you guys don't mention it anymore... EVER

You tell on yourselves :laff: Let me look up that right fast...

http://blog.games.com/2013/07/23/microsoft-xbox-one-pre-orders-through-the-roof-gamestop/

AND HERE'S A STORY FROM TODAY ABOUT HOW XBOX BEEN WINNING FOR THE LAST MONTH AT AMAZON.COM
http://hawtwired.com/blogs/news/archive/2013/10/21/1350.aspx

Yet on here or Neogaf, we are told the opposite everyday, every week, every second.
WHERE LYING IS MANDATORY!!!

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Here's a fair question, why do 3cepts from here to neogaf post up the same fake link to AmazonUK showing fake results :laff:

Show me a link, and I'll show you how you manipulated it to show games you want to see on there.
Like I said, earlier on neogaf someone posted the same shyt. Had Farcry3 as the #20 game on there :bryan:

Now educate yourself, then try to remember that Amazon was NEVER a barometer on overall sales (or preorders for that matter)
That would be Gamestop. And I haven't heard you guys mention Gamestop ever since Xbox took over the lead there months ago. I know its still on top because you guys don't mention it anymore... EVER

You tell on yourselves :laff: Let me look up that right fast...

http://blog.games.com/2013/07/23/microsoft-xbox-one-pre-orders-through-the-roof-gamestop/

AND HERE'S A STORY FROM TODAY ABOUT HOW XBOX BEEN WINNING FOR THE LAST MONTH AT AMAZON.COM
http://hawtwired.com/blogs/news/archive/2013/10/21/1350.aspx

Yet on here or Neogaf, we are told the opposite everyday, every week, every second.
WHERE LYING IS MANDATORY!!!
Exactly Sony stans are some big ass liars. SMH!