The Official Playstation 4 Thread - News and Info

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Someone found this official bundle at the french amazon store: amazon.fr/Console-PS4-500-Noire-Killzone/dp/B00ET1MFIG/ref=sr_1_3?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1377675458&sr=1-3
:lupe: bruh :merchant:
@Rekkapryde :gladbron:

That's like 660 US dollars though. We'd come out cheaper at 580 for the same (DS4 - 60, KZ - 60, Eye - 60)

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
? Bout Psn+. If i download a game. And it expires will i still be able to play the game i DL? Because if so i gotta get that Hitman & Xcom. Hell Resident Evil gon get:eat: to just cause :yeshrug:

Yes, you can play it until you are no longer a ps+ member, then it goes away.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Yes, you can play it until you are no longer a ps+ member, then it goes away.

:snoop: what the hell took me so long. Man this is so cool. Now i wont have to spend so much in games for my nephews.

But another ? What if u dont hav Internet? Do i need the net to play dl games? I ask because my bro dont have the net and ima give my ps3 to him when i slut out GTA.and cop the 4. It would be dope to giv him a shytload of games. I uesd to hit Rhapsody free trial up all the time 500 free songs. Just stay had to stay off the net:steviej: but i would always forget and go to the app while my wifi was on:damn:. Just wondering how this ish works. Appreciated bro

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:snoop: what the hell took me so long. Man this is so cool. Now i wont have to spend so much in games for my nephews.

i think you can survive entirely off ps+ if you wanted to. only game i purchased in the last 4 months is Last of Us, i've been feasting off ps+. my 3 month subscription expired a few weeks ago, went ahead and picked up that yearly pass. :ohlawd:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

But another ? What if u dont hav Internet? Do i need the net to play dl games? I ask because my bro dont have the net and ima give my ps3 to him when i slut out GTA.and cop the 4. It would be dope to giv him a shytload of games. I uesd to hit Rhapsody free trial up all the time 500 free songs. Just stay had to stay off the net:steviej: but i would always forget and go to the app while my wifi was on:damn:. Just wondering how this ish works. Appreciated bro

You'll only need internet to dl them intially. After that, you're good as long as you're still a member.

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
Bound By Flame coming to PS4

bound_by_flame-07.jpg

bound_by_flame-06.jpg

bound_by_flame-05.jpg

bound_by_flame-04.jpg