Essential The Official Photography Thread

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Not sure if this has been posted but i found this interesting

The 50 Greatest Street Photographers Right Now | Complex

Street photography is one of the most interesting yet overlooked genres in imaging. Capturing architecture, people in passing, odd details, and intriguing signage, these photographers are at the top of their game. They're not limited by using film or digital, shooting black and white or color, or having available light. They photograph their hometowns and their travels, and many make political and social statements while they're at it.

Our list took into account the legends, but only included the ones who are still producing work. On the same token, we searched for the prolific newcomers who have amassed online followings from their top notch portfolios. They aren't necessarily ranked, because even within this very specific genre, there's a great breadth of work to be considered.

These photographers go out into the streets and find incredible places and subjects that have inspired them. It won't be difficult to take away something amazing from each of them.

Im on that list :win:

#43 i think

complex by MrEllis, on Flickr

selam

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Been trolling for a while...figured id finally contribute...

hope ya'll like my pictures. just got a camera and a few lenses.

2n04vig.jpg

2v93hv5.jpg

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Camera is coming in tomorrow, I will be dropping some shyt in the future.

:salute:

old soul

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've actually been shooting a little bit of digital too, just event shyt to pay for medium format film. I shoot a lot of weird shyt, know that they normally just want everyone smiling and looking at the camera, but it's just hard for me to do with any consistency. :yeshrug:

AWTdn.jpg

TdDcz.jpg

ywP0w.jpg

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
:to: why is that lens 600, i'd cop, but i cant justify it right now since i'm barely abled to shoot regularly. i need something like that but half

QTSUN.jpg

:noah: It came today...I only ever used my 50mm on my crop sensor, after puttin this baby on the t3i its like I can see an entirely new dimension :whoo:...

I'm bout to have fun with this as my new walk-around lense