Reppin
french baguittes and chips
tumblr_manv6ovqHZ1rdm79po1_1280.jpg

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
I broke down and just copped a premium theme :sadcam:...I didnt feel like going thru all the other alternatives.

Raw Shotta

Following Spinoza, Majestyx & Spurmeduncan now too

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I envy you guys that live in big cities and well populated areas. Makes for good photos. I'm out here near a bunch of corn fields. But I like to shoot candid shots of people, not a good mix.

I miss the city. :sadcam:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Birthday is Monday, and I still don't know which camera I should have my fiance cop for me

:snoop:

I'll be contributing to this thread soon enough though.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
I envy you guys that live in big cities and well populated areas. Makes for good photos. I'm out here near a bunch of corn fields. But I like to shoot candid shots of people, not a good mix.

I miss the city. :sadcam:

Bruh still take pics...I've seen some dope ass pics of some very mundane subjects.

You got people making masterpieces out of an empty coke bottle and creative lighting.

Birthday is Monday, and I still don't know which camera I should have my fiance cop for me

:snoop:

I'll be contributing to this thread soon enough though.

What cameras are u looking at?

How much u looking to spend??

Finally got a theme i like
I take pics

:cheers:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Trying to stay in the 500 dollar range. I've noticed a lot sales on the NEX-5n but I don't know... I'm conflicted between wanting something that is more portable or just getting what gives me the best pic quality.

What are some features that I should be looking for as a beginner?

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Trying to stay in the 500 dollar range. I've noticed a lot sales on the NEX-5n but I don't know... I'm conflicted between wanting something that is more portable or just getting what gives me the best pic quality.

What are some features that I should be looking for as a beginner?

for 500 I would try to get a nikon d60 and 35mm prime lens. Thats pretty much what I started out with. I dont like those sony nex cams.

shyt my picture of natasha is going viral on tumblr, i had like 3 notes last night and now i have 50.

I take pics

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
for 500 I would try to get a nikon d60 and 35mm prime lens. Thats pretty much what I started out with. I dont like those sony nex cams.

shyt my picture of natasha is going viral on tumblr, i had like 3 notes last night and now i have 50.

I take pics

i have one pic that got 135 notes.. i was like :dwillhuh: