Essential The Official Photography Thread

NerdNash

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
What are the dopest iphone photography apps? I want to start getting my fake photography on on instagram.

wutang512

Banned
Daps
Reppin
What are the dopest iphone photography apps? I want to start getting my fake photography on on instagram.

your on your own man with that.

We here are about real cameras not that camera phone bull crap

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Time for me to start actually using my tumblr page...who else besides Spinoza got all their best work organized on one site?

*edit*

Is it me or does adding grain to all B&W photos make that shyt look at least 50% better every time? :ohlawd:

Daps
Reppin
Mt. Vernon
i-sD87jJr-M.jpg

i-JkqgQSq-M.jpg

i-wbhk6SX-M.jpg

i-kcwnX59-M.jpg

i-nKNtFJh-M.jpg

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Time for me to start actually using my tumblr page...who else besides Spinoza got all their best work organized on one site?

*edit*

Is it me or does adding grain to all B&W photos make that shyt look at least 50% better every time? :ohlawd:

I love grain, for some reason you feel the pics more.

From today

natasha1 by MrEllis, on Flickr

natasha4 by MrEllis, on Flickr

natasha3 by MrEllis, on Flickr

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL

The softness in her face is :ohlawd:.... Did you spot reduce the Clarity?

Nice breh :cheers:

anybody ever trying taking their camera everywhere they go?

I have been lately...just showing up at events, peoples houses, dinners with my camera like :lolbron: ...people usually hit me with the :usure: until they see the pics I took of em then they want to start posing next time I see them.

Its getting harder and harder to get "lifestyle" pics cause everyone is always in a pose....my shyt startin to look like family portraits now :damn:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Nice breh :cheers:

:salute:

I have been lately...just showing up at events, peoples houses, dinners with my camera like :lolbron: ...people usually hit me with the :usure: until they see the pics I took of em then they want to start posing next time I see them.

Its getting harder and harder to get "lifestyle" pics cause everyone is always in a pose....my shyt startin to look like family portraits now :damn:

i have been doing it about 90% of the time. i've been realizing that a dslr isnt as inconspicuous as i'd like it to be. i might have to cop some small point and click jawn or something for me to get sniper pics

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama

Yup, thats the main reason I copped the fuji x100. Way more versatile than a DSLR with the same quality.

The softness in her face is :ohlawd:.... Did you spot reduce the Clarity?

No spot reduction. And I don't like when people pose for pics ether, it looks so corny. When I'm taking pics at events I try to make it look as natural as possible. The halarious part though is whenever Im in pics Im always doing corny poses.

natassha7 by MrEllis, on Flickr

swag by MrEllis, on Flickr

wutang512

Banned
Daps
Reppin
This week imma try bringing my camera with me to school and everywhere else I go to see how it goes. I might have to buy a smaller carrying case as well