All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
Nice^^ shes cute. I wonder how old :shaq:

Flickr: Lothian's Foto's / Richard Brocken's Photostream

4092094355_fef703dd6e.jpg

This dude is one of my inspirations and friends on flickr. He mainly posts pics of his daughter but they are amazing. :wow:

is he from Toronto?...everybody and their momma does photography out there. When I showed her ya site I had no idea she knew you. Small city. I had to chuckle when she told me she asked you about selling ya pics out here. Thin you coulda made some change though. We just didn't go thru getting a vendor's license :yeshrug: ...did u even say yes when she asked?

..don't mention this to her though.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
is he from Toronto?...everybody and their momma does photography out there. When I showed her ya site I had no idea she knew you. Small city. I had to chuckle when she told me she asked you about selling ya pics out here. Thin you coulda made some change though. We just didn't go thru getting a vendor's license :yeshrug: ...did u even say yes when she asked?

..don't mention this to her though.

That dude is from the Netherlands. And we do have some good photographers, I'm kind of just breaking in right now.

I agreed, seemed fun and I want to go back to brooklyn eventually. I lived there for a bit a couple years ago. I get offers like that all the time and I do sell stuff privately but 90% of the time when people contact me about stuff like it falls through for whatever reason so I didn't sweat it. How is she doing?

I might be doing a show next month though. Still working on the details. Right now im trying to build my body of work cause I've been slacking lol.

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
That dude is from the Netherlands. And we do have some good photographers, I'm kind of just breaking in right now.

I agreed, seemed fun and I want to go back to brooklyn eventually. I lived there for a bit a couple years ago. I get offers like that all the time and I do sell stuff privately but 90% of the time when people contact me about stuff like it falls through for whatever reason so I didn't sweat it. How is she doing?

I might be doing a show next month though. Still working on the details. Right now im trying to build my body of work cause I've been slacking lol.

She's back home out there...things fell thru, but a lot of :ahh: times while she lived down here with me. I'm sure you'll see her around up there.

Good luck with ya show man, i'm a fan. Now she is one too.