Essential The Official Photography Thread

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
it really doesn't matter what you use, it's about how creative you can get with it, with anything really (that's how i think). Haven't tried final cut, but I'm a fan of premiere. Just look at tutorials, oh and learn about render settings too, i'm still trying to perfect mine. Keep up the work tho breh.

i agree w/the bolded. i just kinda wanted to keep everything adobe

i learned about render setting AFTER i fukked around with my first video last week.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Just started getting into photography a month ago, here's two i've shot with my Fujifilm Finepix z900 EXR

32zs4lc.jpg

295e7fr.jpg

VladTheImpaler

The Sensational Prince
Daps
Reppin
The Palace of Eternal Sun
The lens is def great. Downside is it sucks on film cameras. Vignettes horribly.

Few more I shot with the same lens

6nw5kl.jpg

28gt24m.jpg

2rmku2h.jpg

v6mavc.jpg

2rop6xh.jpg

Yes, but then that is a part of some wide angle lenses. I shoot at 11mm on occasion for the clarity yet slight distortion qualities. I tackle the vignetting in pp but I feel ya. Nice pic.

Here one I did with a lil contrast fun. But I love wide angles and some of the distortion when that is the desired result.

am7c6c.jpg

Orchid Dothan

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes, but then that is a part of some wide angle lenses. I shoot at 11mm on occasion for the clarity yet slight distortion qualities. I tackle the vignetting in pp but I feel ya. Nice pic.

Here one I did with a lil contrast fun. But I love wide angles and some of the distortion when that is the desired result.

am7c6c.jpg

Great shot. Definitely need to get out there for some shots. What camera/lens you working with? I feel you on the distortion too especially when you open the lens up and get up close on the subject and get that weird bokeh

30b0brm.jpg