could prolly make a detailed blueprint of @GoldenGlove house as well :sas2:

:patrice:

37-Ski-Mask-Way.gif

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@spinoza @GoldenGlove @Black_Tux @Uncle Grime. should i go the watermark route brehs? :patrice: the main reason i dont post shyt anymore is cuz people have jacked my shyt from imgur/flickr and put their tags on em. dont really wanna use a watermark unless i can come up wit somethin lowkey, but still :lupe:
I don't do it and most of the dope photographers I follow don't do it either. I've seen some that were pretty slick and not intrusive in photos though, but never really thought much about adding one in my stuff.

There's only 1 pic that I know of that some lame on IG jacked off me and reposted so far...

Last edited:

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
spinoza GoldenGlove @Black_Tux Uncle Grime. should i go the watermark route brehs? :patrice: the main reason i dont post shyt anymore is cuz people have jacked my shyt from imgur/flickr and put their tags on em. dont really wanna use a watermark unless i can come up wit somethin lowkey, but still :lupe:

i do, i think you should, something small and lowkey but people still know who you are iguess, me personally i want people to know i shot the thing so many people take photos with the same quality, just look at how many people can do what terry richardson can do bar the celebs he shoots

Brock Fetch is one of my faves, something small like this or even the small 6 i have

tumblr_n713w41NPX1rduvrio3_1280.jpg

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
i do, i think you should, something small and lowkey but people still know who you are iguess, me personally i want people to know i shot the thing so many people take photos with the same quality, just look at how many people can do what terry richardson can do bar the celebs he shoots

Brock Fetch is one of my faves, something small like this or even the small 6 i have

tumblr_n713w41NPX1rduvrio3_1280.jpg
okay but what's stopping me from just cropping that out though? :manny: when i think about it, only way you could really stop someone from stealing is if you put a big ass transparent watermark and that'd fukk up the pic

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You can easily get that small watermark off of that image breh

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
@spinoza @GoldenGlove @Black_Tux @Uncle Grime. should i go the watermark route brehs? :patrice: the main reason i dont post shyt anymore is cuz people have jacked my shyt from imgur/flickr and put their tags on em. dont really wanna use a watermark unless i can come up wit somethin lowkey, but still :lupe:

@T-K-G didn't @ me....
236%20-%20Raw%20autopla

aint no point watermarking your shyt...looks kinda amateurish imo. You make it big, it looks tacky.... you make it small and any nikka with photoshop can clone stamp that bytch right off in 5 seconds.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
@T-K-G didn't @ me....
236%20-%20Raw%20autopla

aint no point watermarking your shyt...looks kinda amateurish imo. You make it big, it looks tacky.... you make it small and any nikka with photoshop can clone stamp that bytch right off in 5 seconds.
PLS BREH
ib129dfXLrFRQi.png
ib129dfXLrFRQi.png
ib129dfXLrFRQi.png

how could i forget the nikka who's in my sig :smh::mjlol:

and yea after i thought about it i gotta agree with you, the watermark would fukk up how peoples eyes move across the image

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I was working on some editing last night and this crazy ass storm hit my neighborhood.

shyt was :whoo: status

PC cut off while I was in Lightroom too. My wife just hit me up talking about Comed saying the power could be out for 3 to 5 days in my area..............

:why:

I still got like 2 batteries charged though

:youngsabo:

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
You can easily get that small watermark off of that image breh

okay but what's stopping me from just cropping that out though? :manny: when i think about it, only way you could really stop someone from stealing is if you put a big ass transparent watermark and that'd fukk up the pic

the thing is brock has a lane his in anyway with what he shoots

you cant stop people from jacking your stuff really

if your selling a one of a kind print then id say put a phat watermark, cause you know people are cheap these days lol take your shyt then print it up themself and stick it in cheap frame and hang it on a wall