Essential The Official Photography Thread

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
37jb687.png

I need time to think this through brehbrehs....Imma keep shooting till she die on me, then I'll probably be on slickdeals/amazon marketplace. It'll be a full frame DSLR tho

tumblr_n7fbqtLA341qd0nico1_250.gif

http://petapixel.com/2014/05/19/fuji-rumored-working-medium-format-mirrorless-camera/

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
mirrorless takin over the game :banderas: lord knows im never copping a heavy camera ever again, bouta toss all my money at lenses and have them shyts strapped around my waist on a utility belt like batman

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
cop that Sony ar7 breh :lupe: it's a full frame mirrorless
I'd wait for Sony's next iteration on that a7R though...

The A6000's autofocus system will more than likely be implemented into the next A7 joints so give it like a year and that's the one to get.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
@spinoza @GoldenGlove @Black_Tux @Uncle Grime. should i go the watermark route brehs? :patrice: the main reason i dont post shyt anymore is cuz people have jacked my shyt from imgur/flickr and put their tags on em. dont really wanna use a watermark unless i can come up wit somethin lowkey, but still :lupe:

I dont watermark nor do any of my fav photographers. You want to get to the stage where people know its you just by the image.

I thought about it with my kanye west pic that went viral but decided not too.

kanye west by MrEllis, on Flickr

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I dont watermark nor do any of my fav photographers. You want to get to the stage where people know its you just by the image.

I thought about it with my kanye west pic that went viral but decided not too.

kanye west by MrEllis, on Flickr
very good point :salute: i can do that with most of the nikkas who post in here already

could prolly make a detailed blueprint of @GoldenGlove house as well :sas2: