Essential The Official Photography Thread

Daps
$200 for that Camera phone lens?:childplease:

Yeah...comes with an iphone case and two lenses. A fisheye and a wide angle, plus the actual handle/lens holder. I got mine for $180...I use that shyt all the time so the money was well worth it.

I took this shot today while driving. Just held onto the handle and stuck my arm out the window...edited the pic with some apps...

9aa67e04bd7811e192e91231381b3d7a_7.jpg

wutang512

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Those pics are all over processed and look fake as hell.

I wasn't going to say anything....but.....
Spinoza I agree
I don't that people like taking pictures with their iPhones. but it's a pet peeve to me to hear people act like their iPhone is a dslr itself and take just as good photos when it can't

sent from my phone nikka....

Daps
@Ipunchfaces, u got any pics that arent super contrasty/HDRish or edited?

Nah...not really. I like to edit the shyt out of em, keeps me busy at work.

I wasn't going to say anything....but.....
Spinoza I agree
I don't that people like taking pictures with their iPhones. but it's a pet peeve to me to hear people act like their iPhone is a dslr itself and take just as good photos when it can't

sent from my phone nikka....
I hear you...but the iphone can take good ass pictures. I follow some people on instagram and their pics are like :ohhh:Y

I don't claim to be a photographer...I just think its fun that I can take a decent pic and edit it to make it look completely different all from my phone.

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just got my 60d, tried to go outside to take a picture of a cardinal, but that red dude got away before i could get my camera. anyway i just decided to test it out and play around with the camera and photos. i'm gonna put some time and effort into it once I'm done studying for this test i have. can't wait

mg0386copy.jpg

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
just got my 60d, tried to go outside to take a picture of a cardinal, but that red dude got away before i could get my camera. anyway i just decided to test it out and play around with the camera and photos. i'm gonna put some time and effort into it once I'm done studying for this test i have. can't wait

mg0386copy.jpg

change the image size on that breh if u gonna upload more pics