Essential The Official Photography Thread

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I swear you have an interesting ass life for an engineer.

My advice, stay with photography. Engineering is boring as shyt. Money is good tho. Actually, engineering in a major city is probably awesome. Wouldn't know tho.. :to:

Engineering sucks if you live in a big city. Not too much open space means not too many facilities for manufacturing. This means that there is too much competition for shytty low paying jobs. I could get paid way more if I lived in a rural environment but that would pretty much mean the end of my life as I know it.

Not planning on staying in Engineering too much longer, right now im just stacking cash and want to get into a couple business ventures. I also want to purchase property. Right now im planting seeds to make money a separate issue so I can fully jump into photography, things are starting to take off. I want dat commercial/media/book money. :whew:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Engineering sucks if you live in a big city. Not too much open space means not too many facilities for manufacturing. This means that there is too much competition for shytty low paying jobs. I could get paid way more if I lived in a rural environment but that would pretty much mean the end of my life as I know it.

Not planning on staying in Engineering too much longer, right now im just stacking cash and want to get into a couple business ventures. I also want to purchase property. Right now im planting seeds to make money a separate issue so I can fully jump into photography, things are starting to take off. I want dat commercial/media/book money. :whew:

Yup. That's why I'm in the middle of nowhere making $30k more than my counterparts that stayed in Atlanta.

But the plan was always to get up to management level and THEN go back south. Cuz they'd have to pay me due to my experience and titles. :ahh:

almost there..:obama:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
brehs i need some help with maintenance :sadcam:

some bytch spilled a little bit of her drink on my cam a few nights ago at a party and now my zoom knob is all wonky, like it'll get stuck sometimes and zoom all the way in/out

or it wont slide smoothly, having the zoom jumpy and whatnot :to:

how do i clean that lil section if there is anyway to do it

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
brehs i need some help with maintenance :sadcam:

some bytch spilled a little bit of her drink on my cam a few nights ago at a party and now my zoom knob is all wonky, like it'll get stuck sometimes and zoom all the way in/out

or it wont slide smoothly, having the zoom jumpy and whatnot :to:

how do i clean that lil section if there is anyway to do it

:ufdup:

But if you don't want to send it in for repair, your options are taking it to some local spot, or hitting up youtube/google and searching for people who have cleaned it out themselves and following their instructions if you want to do it on your own.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

But if you don't want to send it in for repair, your options are taking it to some local spot, or hitting up youtube/google and searching for people who have cleaned it out themselves and following their instructions if you want to do it on your own.

:to: this bytch got me heated breh i got projects to do i dont have time to send it in and wait for it to come back

i guess imma just deal with it for a while.....

on a side note next week is fashion week in my city (models everywhere :ohlawd:) so im gonna be trying to get shots of the action :steviej:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A

Dont do it yourself. Taking apart cameras is something you want to hold someone else liable for. After you take off all them screws and try to remember how to put it all back together again you'll be like fukk it and buy another camera.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Dont do it yourself. Taking apart cameras is something you want to hold someone else liable for. After you take off all them screws and try to remember how to put it all back together again you'll be like fukk it and buy another camera.

:dead:

I was just sayin' it's an option

:manny:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous

he better find that bytch and get a new camera out her ass.