The Official Period Thread

SpringWater

Just Like That
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
how long have you taken your oil? and at what dosage. i took it for about 6 months straight over a year ago and didnt really feel like it was helping my pain issues.

Hey Expensive. I take anywhere betw. 1000 and1300 mg four times a day -- all at once. No cramps. And, without, I always cramp. Best of luck, sis.

ExpensiveThrillz

Head In The Cloudz
Daps
Reppin
The Free & The Uplifted
Hey Expensive. I take anywhere betw. 1000 and1300 mg four times a day -- all at once. No cramps. And, without, I always cramp. Best of luck, sis.

oh see i wasnt taking it in the right dosage probably. thats why i mentioned yoni steaming earlier in this thread because that has been my own saving grace for surviving ignorant pain during periods. my ass got cysts and fibroids too so the moon cycle be criticalllll. well used to be

i need to get back into the epr tho..i use the oil topically for facial moisturizing and its delish

ExpensiveThrillz

Head In The Cloudz
Daps
Reppin
The Free & The Uplifted
I'm afraid to use the cup. flow seems too heavy for that...plus, I am afraid it would get jammed up there

sea sponges for me sis...cuz it does the regular work of a sponge so im not confused about wtf is going on and once you get get at snatching that thing out (lmao) then its pretty easy to manage

the cups n stuff just seem intense for a girl that bleeds more than a lil bit...of course this is my opinion...but its what has kept me from trying it. i dont need to be trying to handle my day and be leaking like a stuck pig

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
I've had mirena since December, this month my period was light and spotty for about 3 days, today (day 4) its barely there. :patrice:

I might rinse out the box tomorrow and hope it doesn't come back.

BTW if you're looking for a period app, use Clue. It predicts your period based on past entries and its pretty spot on after 3 months of use. Plus its not all pink, flowers, and obvious looking.

LimitedEdition

Misanthropy Personified
Daps
Reppin
In the south!
I become more and more misanthropic as I get closer and closer to cramp time. But I see there was someone who responded to me LMAO

:stopitslime:Lady you didnt miss anythng. I asked for info minus the advertisement. Initially I visited your IG but there was no info there only products. If you want to share how to "make your own blend for VERY cheap" then do so because thats pretty much what I asked you for. I understand everyone has a right to sell and enterprise and giving away your recipe is somewhat akin to KFC revealing thier spices. Thats why I asked. Bluntly. If you dont want to share and only wish to profit then thats fine too. But there was nothing wierd about what I said.

Daps
This is a PSA...

Ladies please stop using these tampons with applicators.

17huuv7chz2f4jpg.jpg

I know they're WAY more money, but with OB at least you can see what your using, or use a diva cup! I'm not yet that brave, but maybe I'll try it out.
:merchant:

Daps
Diva cup hurts me.

I need some kinda contraption for the gym. And tampons give me cramps. And I work out too hard so pads shift. Please don't say depends. Any suggestions?
take 3 aleve and wear a tampon...trust me on this...idk how women work out in pads lol it has to feel like you're just bleeding all over yourself...I'd be so distracted and uncomfortable

Daps
  • chicken nuggets
  • grilled cheese sandwiches
  • television dinners
  • hot dogs
  • chicken wings from the chinese take out restaurant
  • waffles
lol :eat:
I've been trying to tell folks for yearsChinese people know how to fry some damn chicken!!! Good to know im not alone :lolbron::jawalrus:

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
I needed to bump this. I am at my wits end with this pain, especially during PMS. I am ready to rip out my uterus. I am in so much pain right now and I haven't even started my period. Nothing is working. I need help, ladies!

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is it true that some women don't have periods when taking birth control pills?

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
I needed to bump this. I am at my wits end with this pain, especially during PMS. I am ready to rip out my uterus. I am in so much pain right now and I haven't even started my period. Nothing is working. I need help, ladies!

The only things that help with my menstrual cramps are the genetic Excedrin from RITE Aid and prescription strength Alleve from my ObGyn..

:francis:

I had fibroid surgery and have fibroid s again, so I have percocet if the pain is unbearable...