The Official Period Thread

SpringWater

Just Like That
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
I take evening primrose oil. It prevents me from having any cramps at all. Doesn't help with bloating but constant water 30 days a month helps minimize water retention. And EPO swells your bewbs. It's awesome. :lolbron:

Giselle

Daps
These are the best pads imo
Always_Infinity_Flexi_Wings_Heavy_Flow.JPG

LimitedEdition

Misanthropy Personified
Daps
Reppin
In the south!
Always anything gives me a rash. Idk if its the dri-weave or something they put in them but fukk no. I'm U by Kotex all the way.
Is it hard? I have so many questions...

What makes it uncomfortable? Is it gross? Do you have the actually diva cup brand or the others? I want to try! I just can't see paying that much and I dont like it.

It was medium flexibility. Less than Nuva ring but pliable. I don't like anything inside me while I'm on my cycle. Puts my cramps in overdrive. And even after trimming the end I could feel it poking me. I have the actual diva cup. Don't ask me where it's at. It's in this house somewhere but *shrugs*!

ExpensiveThrillz

Head In The Cloudz
Daps
Reppin
The Free & The Uplifted
ya'll better stop putting these bleached chem filled products on ya and inside of ya pussies! so many issues linked w/ long term usage

for tampon replacement research using natural sea sponge. they come in several sizes for different flows and are way cheaper and 100% natural and toxin free.
also cloth pads are also a way awesome investment. takes getting used to of course but much cheaper much safer and surprisingly easy to use once you get the hang of it

we've been taught to be grossed out by our moon blood and the entire cycle but i've been educating myself and trying to share with other women and sisters about how we can take back alot of the control over our womb issues by no longer using the very products created to keep our wombs slaved up and sickly.

ExpensiveThrillz

Head In The Cloudz
Daps
Reppin
The Free & The Uplifted
i create yoni steam herbal blends too ladies....and will eventually offer custom blends to treat/assist specific issues

in a quick nutshell for those who havent heard of yoni steaming...it's form of hydrotherapy thats been used for centuries to provide healing and detoxification to the vagina/womb...the entire reproductive system. so many benefits ranging from simple refreshment and ph balancing to reduced menstrual cramping.....all the way up to helping reduce size of and eliminate firbroid, cysts, and even helps tones and rebuild vaginal tissues

10982445_1547573318837510_3755136511589590517_n.jpg

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
This gonna be gross, so skip this post if you want.

So this morning, I was chilling in the house by myself and I drank my herbal tea and ate some food. Later on, I got my period and decided let me drink some ginger tea. The pain got worse so I decided let me take some midol. So a little bit later I went to use the restroom and felt super lightheaded and nauseous. I threw up my breakfast. Now my legs were aching and I was feeling starving so I grabbed a bottle of water and took a vitamin pill. I ate some trail mix so I didn't starve. I started to cook dinner but my cramps were killing me, I had to cook bent over or kneeling. So I ran back to the bathroom and threw up literally everything I consumed that day.

My body just said fukk the tea! fukk the Midol! And fukk your lil ass vitamins! You gonna feel this pain today!

So I finished dinner and found my homemade heating pad (a sock filled with rice) and stayed in bed all day. I had to get up to eat so I didn't feel lightheaded or have hunger pains but I couldnt eat too much so I've been eating a bite every hour or two.

ExpensiveThrillz

Head In The Cloudz
Daps
Reppin
The Free & The Uplifted
Tell us more but without pushing your own products?

tell you more of what specifically? also, not sure why you'd add the second part. im proud of my work and i will always divert to "pushing" the things i create. that is what i'm supposed to do. i study this art and labor over these things in various ways so thats kind of offensive for you to suggest. especially since i don't spam you, this board, or anyone for that matter. my site or shop isn't even active so there's nothing to push.

LimitedEdition

Misanthropy Personified
Daps
Reppin
In the south!
tell you more of what specifically? also, not sure why you'd add the second part. im proud of my work and i will always divert to "pushing" the things i create. that is what i'm supposed to do. i study this art and labor over these things in various ways so thats kind of offensive for you to suggest. especially since i don't spam you, this board, or anyone for that matter. my site or shop isn't even active so there's nothing to push.
*sigh* I added the second part because your second post in the thread was pretty much an advertisement.

As far as telling me more, just nevermind. Ill google organic feminine hygeine products myself. Thanks

ExpensiveThrillz

Head In The Cloudz
Daps
Reppin
The Free & The Uplifted
LMAO i must have missed something cuz this exchange is weird. peace to you sister. i spoke on my truth because i do create things that i plan to sell. that's no crime. my picture is from my IG for a FREE giveaway. instead of assuming or having some kind of issue because i posted a visual of something i create thats relevant to the topic of the thread ...why not simply express interest? no need to slight me or to brush off a learning experience because you may not be interested in buying anything. plenty of other talented herbalists mix and create various yoni steaming blends. etsy is a wonderful source. i even have a few other sisters on deck who create just like i do. how would the intention of my post been any different if i'd posted another persons herb blend?

you can actually make your own blend for VERY cheap fareal. you have the power to diy.

you totally got it though....i love personal research to increase your own understanding so i hope you find some powerful valid and helpful information.

Last edited:

ExpensiveThrillz

Head In The Cloudz
Daps
Reppin
The Free & The Uplifted
I take evening primrose oil. It prevents me from having any cramps at all. Doesn't help with bloating but constant water 30 days a month helps minimize water retention. And EPO swells your bewbs. It's awesome. :lolbron:
how long have you taken your oil? and at what dosage. i took it for about 6 months straight over a year ago and didnt really feel like it was helping my pain issues.