The Official Period Thread

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Tips, remedies, anything to that time of the month.
Products, etc. I'm all ears

I swear midol is a life saver :blessed:

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
I took my IUD out maybe like 2 months ago now and my period was 4 days and pretty light too :blessed: I had 7-10 days periods on the IUD. No tips about how to handle it. Just thug it out until menopause.

Get pregnant.

:merchant: my OBGYN told me they'd be really light and eventually go away on Mirena. So that didn't happen for you at all?

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:merchant: my OBGYN told me they'd be really light and eventually go away on Mirena. So that didn't happen for you at all?
I didn't have the mirena, I had the paraguard. I tried the mirena and didn't like it.

tater

Superstar
Daps
This is a PSA...

Ladies please stop using these tampons with applicators.

17huuv7chz2f4jpg.jpg

I know they're WAY more money, but with OB at least you can see what your using, or use a diva cup! I'm not yet that brave, but maybe I'll try it out.

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is a PSA...

Ladies please stop using these tampons with applicators.

17huuv7chz2f4jpg.jpg

I know they're WAY more money, but with OB at least you can see what your using, or use a diva cup! I'm not yet that brave, but maybe I'll try it out.

EW WHAT THE fukk???????? *runs to the bathroom and pulls it out*
:( I'm afraid of the diva cup...

LimitedEdition

Misanthropy Personified
Daps
Reppin
In the south!
Diva cup hurts me.

I need some kinda contraption for the gym. And tampons give me cramps. And I work out too hard so pads shift. Please don't say depends. Any suggestions?

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Diva cup hurts me.

I need some kinda contraption for the gym. And tampons give me cramps. And I work out too hard so pads shift. Please don't say depends. Any suggestions?

Have you tried the sport tampons? I'd use those solely for gym/sports then after switch to my pads but I know of any other suggestions besides the ones you ruled out above...