The official Parks and Recreation Thread

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you like Jean Ralphio, check out House of Lies. Writing is inconsistent, a few episodes that makes it look like it's gunning for the elite and some that'll have you :why:, some nice eye candy, good performances from the leads including Don Cheadle.

The guy that plays Jean Ralphio is on there, the character he plays is like Ralphio if he was smart as shyt, ambitious and good at getting girls.

Not sure why the webisodes are censored.

Can't really find any videos.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Dap
Reactions: ADP

Ze Pequeno

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Lost Angels
If you like Jean Ralphio, check out House of Lies. Writing is inconsistent, a few episodes that makes it look like it's gunning for the elite and some that'll have you :why:, some nice eye candy, good performances from the leads including Don Cheadle.

The guy that plays Jean Ralphio is on there, the character he plays is like Ralphio if he was smart as shyt, ambitious and good at getting girls.

Sexual Harassment: House of Lies Webisode - YouTube

Not sure why the webisodes are censored.

Can't really find any videos.
dude is awkwardly funny as fukk, when he got hired for that accounting job and fired a minute later, dude literally walked around the cubicles and got fired and walked right out, I was :dead:

Chris being positive as hell and saying everybodys first and klast names all the time is funny as fukk

there is not a single weak character on the show

Conz

Superstar
Daps
man, this is my favorite show, but I cant fukkin take Aziz anymore. everytime i hear the name "rent a swag" i wanna change the channel. he's definitely the worst part of the show.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
man, this is my favorite show, but I cant fukkin take Aziz anymore. everytime i hear the name "rent a swag" i wanna change the channel. he's definitely the worst part of the show.

yeah he def fell off. During the season 2 and 3 run, i actually thought he was one of the funniest characters. But since 720 went down he's been a huge lame.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Aziz in general is just annoying as shyt to me these days

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is still one of the best shows on TV but I keep hearing that this may be the final season :sadcam:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Man the last couple of episodes have been great. Can't believe how tough Jerry's wife looks. I was hoping Lucy lawless wouldve gotten hood with Tammy on some xena ish.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
there is nothing better than smart comedy with heart, and last night was just that. couple subpar episodes this season, Tom is annoying as fukk, but this show is still as good as ever. best comedy on tv.