The official Parks and Recreation Thread

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
The show aint what it was but as long as Ron da Gawd is there I'm tuning in every week. That obvious gay dude who was suppose to be Michelle Bachman and her husband had me in tears with that rap.

honestly what i dont like about the season is everybody is split up. So that group dynamic has taken a hit
- also they lost a lot of momentum breaking up that entertainment 720. those eps were prob the best of the series
- Plus ben and april really have horrible chemistry. Ben reacts well to everybody else but to have a whole arc with ben and april is pretty weak.

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
honestly what i dont like about the season is everybody is split up. So that group dynamic has taken a hit
- also they lost a lot of momentum breaking up that entertainment 720. those eps were prob the best of the series
- Plus ben and april really have horrible chemistry. Ben reacts well to everybody else but to have a whole arc with ben and april is pretty weak.
Yeah, they are trying to figure out ways to shake things up a bit. I'm willing to give a chance and see where its going.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Tom busting out Rent a Swag, has potential.

Andy: I see here we have a nerd and a witch

Nerd: Neither of us is in costume

Andy: Case closed

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Mike :gladbron:

"We're a Twizzlers family."
mike-ehrmantraut.jpg

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Does anyone have a link for last nights episode, my power is still out. Also a link to last nights Office if anyone has.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
yo that was the best episode of the season so far. Having ben back in the fold and of course john ralphio is gold.
- shyt even ben's family was funny as hell, that mike and ron swanson showdown was straight :birdman:. they need more scenes together lol

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Mike :gladbron:

"We're a Twizzlers family."
mike-ehrmantraut.jpg

Good to see Mike pop up and c/s on the Twizzlers.

It might be just me, but I had to google Red Vines. Swear I never seen those in the grocery store before.

Jean Raphios hair by itself is hilarious.

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Still a great show. I heard this might be the final season but I really hope they bring it back for at least 1 or 2 more.