Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
You could tell AP didn’t really fukk with Minshew like that. Minshew doing that corny photo shoot mean mugging was the beginning of the end.

Why does it feel like AP coaching for his job already? He couldn’t wait any longer to put AOC back at QB. Raiders Twitter is starting to turn a little. If AOC is trash and Raiders lose out, does AP get Year 2?

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
You could tell AP didn’t really fukk with Minshew like that. Minshew doing that corny photo shoot mean mugging was the beginning of the end.

Why does it feel like AP coaching for his job already? He couldn’t wait any longer to put AOC back at QB. Raiders Twitter is starting to turn a little. If AOC is trash and Raiders lose out, does AP get Year 2?

Cause he is, and it was his decision to start Minshew :yeshrug:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK

I was saying in the other thread, the details to AP's contract were never disclosed publicly. I wouldn't be surprised if he got a 1 year "show me" contract from Mark Davis.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Sounds like Michael Mayer is going through some mental issues. On the non-injury reserved list for at least 4 games. His family reached out to the team and said he's going through some personal issues

Hope dude's straight.

I was really hoping we'd run that New England offense with Gronk/Hernandez. Hopefully we still can if gets back