FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Barring some miracle in season turn around, this is probably a 1 and done for AP too. I wanted it to work, but he's not a good head coach. Only thing I do give him credit for, is he really changed the discipline. We're the least penalized team but we're greatly outmatched coaching wise by the rest of the AFC West coaches. And we have no QB. That's pretty much a death sentence in the NFL for a team.

I'll never root for my team to lose, but for long term success of this team to ever happen we kinda need one of those 4-13 type seasons. I wish someone else besides Mark Davis was making the decisions though. That's the biggest issue we can't change.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Barring some miracle in season turn around, this is probably a 1 and done for AP too. I wanted it to work, but he's not a good head coach. Only thing I do give him credit for, is he really changed the discipline. We're the least penalized team but we're greatly outmatched coaching wise by the rest of the AFC West coaches. And we have no QB. That's pretty much a death sentence in the NFL for a team.

I'll never root for my team to lose, but for long term success of this team to ever happen we kinda need one of those 4-13 type seasons. I wish someone else besides Mark Davis was making the decisions though. That's the biggest issue we can't change.

Like I said earlier he turning out to be the Meathead coach everyone thought Dan Campbell would be

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Like I said earlier he turning out to be the Meathead coach everyone thought Dan Campbell would be
I try to be fair to him that he was gifted a mediocre roster with an awful QB situation thanks to McDaniels, but he was never an X and Os guy, he was more of a motivation/hold guys accountable coach, but it seems between this Panthers game and the Broncos game, even that is gone. It don't even feel like the team tries that hard anymore. And if that's the case, he's pretty much useless as a head coach.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
I try to be fair to him that he was gifted a mediocre roster with an awful QB situation thanks to McDaniels, but he was never an X and Os guy, he was more of a motivation/hold guys accountable coach, but it seems between this Panthers game and the Broncos game, even that is gone. It don't even feel like the team tries that hard anymore. And if that's the case, he's pretty much useless as a head coach.

Same, but that's why you gotta make sure you get good coordinators. You can't just rah rah your way to success

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
Need to lose out. Get that #1 pick and he Franchise qb

They'll draft an offensive lineman projected for the 5th round with that pick
wN4POl8.png

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
AOC needs consistency. He has the right mindset.

I'm tired of Minshew scrambling and not looking down field and getting sacked.

AOC for sure but we're still in a bad place.

MorePower

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Huge age gap, but seems like DA and Carr don't want use him. Any chance we talk the Saints into Davante for Olave? Maybe the option of switching a late round pick?

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Huge age gap, but seems like DA and Carr don't want use him. Any chance we talk the Saints into Davante for Olave? Maybe the option of switching a late round pick?

Best case for the Raiders is to get salary relief and a 3rd-4th round pick.