Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
Hope Vegas fans don’t show up.

Unacceptable product Mark has put on the field

Doesn’t matter. Mark Davis will still be the owner. The team makes money regardless of the Raiders W-L record. It might matter if the team played in Minnesota or something where opposing fans won’t show up in sub zero temps and you only can rely on your own fans to show up and make you money. But Vegas? The exact opposite, it’s fukking Las Vegas, what opposing fan wouldn’t want to go? Why not sell your tickets if you’re a local and this team is trash? You can make a nice profit off it too. Theres no financial incentive for this team to get better, and I think we’re the only team where that’s the case.

MD will never sell the team, only pass it on to someone else (probably Brady). So this team is going to be shyt for years to come with that dumbass as the owner.

giphy.gif

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Only teams with a worst QB situation than us are the Giants and the Browns
Disagree on the Browns. It's not Watson's far at all if you watch their games. Their offensive line was awful. Plus they had two o-line starters out. Receivers were dropping passes left and right. The media will never say that because they hate Deshaun Watson and no matter what he'll never get a positive mention in the media. He may not be an elite QB anymore but he's definitely good enough to take a team deep in a playoffs.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Watching Carr throw 70 yard bombs and we can't get 5 yards

This is hell on earth

Let’s be real, we’ve been in hell on earth since the Bucs went ape shyt on us in the Super Bowl. I have a Pac approach to this team I’m hopeless and I’m troublesome breh. Until I have a real reason to believe I absolutely will not believe. :ehh: