wN4POl8_d.webp

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Not even totally mad at the defense. That drive was the only real bad drive they gave up all game. I think defense will be solid all season

But the offense situation, something gotta give. We have a decent amount of weapons but it don't matter if you have a mid QB.

Lord Quas

Pro
Daps
Hope Vegas fans don’t show up.

Unacceptable product Mark has put on the field
Doesn’t matter. Mark Davis will still be the owner. The team makes money regardless of the Raiders W-L record. It might matter if the team played in Minnesota or something where opposing fans won’t show up in sub zero temps and you only can rely on your own fans to show up and make you money. But Vegas? The exact opposite, it’s fukking Las Vegas, what opposing fan wouldn’t want to go? Why not sell your tickets if you’re a local and this team is trash? You can make a nice profit off it too. Theres no financial incentive for this team to get better, and I think we’re the only team where that’s the case.

MD will never sell the team, only pass it on to someone else (probably Brady). So this team is going to be shyt for years to come with that dumbass as the owner.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I just want a QB I can get excited about

It's hard to have interest in a bad team that is doing a half-ass rebuild. At least if we had a young QB with talent I could be motivated as a fan

How have we not been able to acquire an elite QB in two decades? Not a one. I'm still somewhat interested enough to see how our younger players progress (Tucker, Bowers, White) but without a real QB, it's all for naught.