Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
Don't trust Mineshew or AOC. Think QB play and bankruptcy will come back to haunt AP
wN4POl8.png

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Defense needs to carry the load
:beli:
Piece of shyt Mcdaniels really had us not move up last yr for CJ Stroud cuz he was sucking off Jimmy trash ass G

What a fukking piece of shyt he deserves to end up homeless for the blows he gave his franchise 2 yrs in a row with mismanaging the whole Carr thing with his fukkbuddy Ziegler and giving loonies like that nikka I forgot on defense who crying on tik tok cuz he got cted to drafting bum nikkas like Tyree Wilson who lookin like ass right now :snoop:

The blame should go to the person who hired the bums

Raiders-29.jpg

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Should have just tanked for Caleb Williams last season. Nothing to look forward to this year with Minshew and AOC as our QB options.
There was a reason I was celebrating every Raider win. Last year should've been a tank year for the team to completely reset and get their QB.

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Should have just tanked for Caleb Williams last season. Nothing to look forward to this year with Minshew and AOC as our QB options.

No way we could have traded up to the first pick, but it was beyond stupid to go 8-9 and out of contention to grab a QB in this draft.

I don't buy the culture change, Raider way bullshyt AP is trying to sell me. I've watched this team too long to believe anything has changed in a tangible way.

Brock Bowers is going to be a good player, but maybe better move would have been to trade out of 13 once run on QBs started. Have ammo to make a move in 2025.

Best case scenario for this season - get into contention for top 5 pick, trade anything of value towards 2025 draft and AP proves more to be just a cheerleader on the sideline.

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No way we could have traded up to the first pick, but it was beyond stupid to go 8-9 and out of contention to grab a QB in this draft.

I don't buy the culture change, Raider way bullshyt AP is trying to sell me. I've watched this team too long to believe anything has changed in a tangible way.

Brock Bowers is going to be a good player, but maybe better move would have been to trade out of 13 once run on QBs started. Have ammo to make a move in 2025.

Best case scenario for this season - get into contention for top 5 pick, trade anything of value towards 2025 draft and AP proves more to be just a cheerleader on the sideline.
I think AP is a good motivator and will get the team to buy in early on, but once those losses start piling up it's over. At the end of the day you still need talent to win and there is a severe lack of talent on this roster.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby

A year where there were 3/4 QBs you could justify taking Top 10 and we win meaningless games to end the season :snoop:

This of course all goes back to bowl cut not accepting that he needed to can McDaniels after one season

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
A year where there were 3/4 QBs you could justify taking Top 10 and we win meaningless games to end the season :snoop:

This of course all goes back to bowl cut not accepting that he needed to can McDaniels after one season

It’s the Stroud shyt that kills me. Such a brutal fumble. This team ain’t ever gon get right.:snoop: