happiness-laughing.gif
happiness-laughing.gif
happiness-laughing.gif

Dipsey Doo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
What use does Aiyuk have to the Raiders with the QB room we have right now?

Winning 8 games last year was a waste. Should have just kept McDaniels and fired him after the 4 win season we were headed for.

Mark has never made the right football decision since he became the owner. Last year was the perfect year to position for a high draft pick.

I’m not a believer in Sheduer Sanders or any of the other college QBs coming out this year.

If I were a season ticket holder, I’d punt this season and sell to opposing fans.

The Raiders are by far my favorite team, but honestly I just hate everything about this franchise. I don’t watch games to root for them to win anymore, I root for losses because I hate Mark Davis that much. 20 years of horrible football has reduced me to hate watching my favorite team.Which is why it’s funny that the Chiefs troll comes in here talking his stupid bullshyt. Like nikka I hate the Raiders way more that you ever will.

I don’t believe in Mark, Telesco or AP. Sick of Maxx Crosby talking nonsense on his stupid podcast.
Hey Maxx - win something significant, then I’d care what you have to say. Sick of stupid fans bigging up a regular season win against the Chiefs after the QB didn’t complete a pass after the halftime. And then the Chiefs won the Super Bowl in Vegas, so how significant was beating the Chiefs? Maybe if we lost our draft position would have been much better so we didn’t have to depend on a lead footed 2nd year player and a goofy mustached midget to play QB for us this year.

It’s time for Raiders football brehs :mjcry:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby

Winning 8 games last year was a waste. Should have just kept McDaniels and fired him after the 4 win season we were headed for.

Mark has never made the right football decision since he became the owner. Last year was the perfect year to position for a high draft pick.

I’m not a believer in Sheduer Sanders or any of the other college QBs coming out this year.

If I were a season ticket holder, I’d punt this season and sell to opposing fans.

The Raiders are by far my favorite team, but honestly I just hate everything about this franchise. I don’t watch games to root for them to win anymore, I root for losses because I hate Mark Davis that much. 20 years of horrible football has reduced me to hate watching my favorite team.Which is why it’s funny that the Chiefs troll comes in here talking his stupid bullshyt. Like nikka I hate the Raiders way more that you ever will.

I don’t believe in Mark, Telesco or AP. Sick of Maxx Crosby talking nonsense on his stupid podcast.
Hey Maxx - win something significant, then I’d care what you have to say. Sick of stupid fans bigging up a regular season win against the Chiefs after the QB didn’t complete a pass after the halftime. And then the Chiefs won the Super Bowl in Vegas, so how significant was beating the Chiefs? Maybe if we lost our draft position would have been much better so we didn’t have to depend on a lead footed 2nd year player and a goofy mustached midget to play QB for us this year.

We really missed our chance to tank last year. Stone Feet Sanders as the Top QB? No thanks :picard:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

:unimpressed:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Damn yall niccas in here sound like our other Alliance Brothers….. like @NOSaintsFan02 @Inertia Creeps @Crude

Nicca is you the Raiders @b. woods ???:what:

WTF y’all and the Saints don’t and can’t have faith in yall franchises man?

It’s a new season… lots of football to be played and anything can happen!

No reason why any of our teams can’t make the SB

threattonature

Veteran
Daps

Just to clarify most Chiefs fans secretely love the Raiders. Watching y'all continue to fukk up year in year out as brought us so much joy that it's fair to call us fans.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Just to clarify most Chiefs fans secretely love the Raiders. Watching y'all continue to fukk up year in year out as brought us so much joy that it's fair to call us fans.

Eh man well it’s a near year….

Raiders gonna see yall ass and demolish y’all….

I would say “see yall in the Bowl again”

But I doubt this year yall even make it back to the SB

Niners
Raiders
Saints finna run shyt this year!!