Dipsey Doo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Signing Minshew probably means the Raiders aren't going to trade up for top QB prospect.

Feels like another year between 6-8 wins personally

Imgone8itch

All Star
Daps
Wus up fellas, so free agency officially starts today. I knew we would get Wilkins! He was number one on my free agent list, we haven't had a real DT since Darryl Russell! We have him for a steal this first year only paying him 11.5. After that the movies we made have been subpar to say the least.
Gardner is a good bridge qb, A.P said no more bandaids so we have to be drafting a Q.B right? So who's it gonna be? Everyone knows we want Jayden Daniel s but it takes two to tangle. I can see maybe someone falling in love with Jj and maybe Daniel's slipping to maybe 4/5 and we try to trade up with the Cardinals or chargers to get him.
We have to have the worst damn beat writers in the nfl, they don't know a damn thing! They really try to sell you on we what gonna do and 90 percent of it never happens! Vinny and Hondo really don't know shyt! They pretty much we guaranteed Josh coming back, didn't happen I knew once he hit free agency he was gone, and our new general manager tried to sell is this narrative that we wanna take care of our own, who have we took care of that we drafted sides Derrick Carr? I can't think of any other player, so seeing Josh and amik go hurt.
Mark has been making crazy money in Vegas and they said we would be aggressive in free agency but when we signed the big fish and done nothing since, with all the players we lost and the cap going up I expected more. As of now we need a starting corner, atleast two more D.Ts a linebacker, a RT, RG, starting Qb, and another R.B. And if we gonna move all the damn picks to move up for daniels. We better start making more moves in free agency! I'm hoping we sign white and fuller later today or atleast one! They said players would wanna come play for A.P and in Vegas because of no state tax we'll show me something! RAIDERSSS

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I feel like nikkas dropped the ball on renfrow. Whoever gets him will have a great wr. Good luck to the cac
McDaniels ruined his career smfh. Hopefully he finds a spot to bounce back

He's valuable, though he has to work on those fumbles after the catch

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Signing Minshew probably means the Raiders aren't going to trade up for top QB prospect.

Yeah, it’ll just stay the same until the front office finally decides that we should move on from being a dusty 1970s flashback team.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps

I have a hard time believing they don't have a plan in place to upgrade the QB position after all that talk about no half measures. I see further moves going forward.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Wus up fellas, so free agency officially starts today. I knew we would get Wilkins! He was number one on my free agent list, we haven't had a real DT since Darryl Russell! We have him for a steal this first year only paying him 11.5. After that the movies we made have been subpar to say the least.
Gardner is a good bridge qb, A.P said no more bandaids so we have to be drafting a Q.B right? So who's it gonna be? Everyone knows we want Jayden Daniel s but it takes two to tangle. I can see maybe someone falling in love with Jj and maybe Daniel's slipping to maybe 4/5 and we try to trade up with the Cardinals or chargers to get him.
We have to have the worst damn beat writers in the nfl, they don't know a damn thing! They really try to sell you on we what gonna do and 90 percent of it never happens! Vinny and Hondo really don't know shyt! They pretty much we guaranteed Josh coming back, didn't happen I knew once he hit free agency he was gone, and our new general manager tried to sell is this narrative that we wanna take care of our own, who have we took care of that we drafted sides Derrick Carr? I can't think of any other player, so seeing Josh and amik go hurt.
Mark has been making crazy money in Vegas and they said we would be aggressive in free agency but when we signed the big fish and done nothing since, with all the players we lost and the cap going up I expected more. As of now we need a starting corner, atleast two more D.Ts a linebacker, a RT, RG, starting Qb, and another R.B. And if we gonna move all the damn picks to move up for daniels. We better start making more moves in free agency! I'm hoping we sign white and fuller later today or atleast one! They said players would wanna come play for A.P and in Vegas because of no state tax we'll show me something! RAIDERSSS
Facts! Hondo just had a video saying the Raiders are working behind the scenes to bring in a superstar

No hints at position, team, nothing. Lol. Just empty "insider" reports. So if the Raiders don't do anything he can say "talks fell through" and if they do do something he can say "I told y'all I knew something was brewing"

Our beat writers are worthless