Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Y'all did beat us in December, that's right. See I'm so used to watching games into February that those games from the previous year barely register anymore. Thanks for the reminder.
Our offense winning the division this yr
Yall better bench Kermit for his games vs us cuz he wil’ be out for a lot of weeks after he plays vs us :demonic:
That pedestal yall gon is done next season
We coooking Frog legs with the heavy butter :shaq:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I hope so. I'm praying this is the case :patrice:
I don't think they have a choice. Minshew isn't the long term answer. And they can give lip service to AOC, but no way they think he's the long term answer either. I think they definitely draft a QB. I'm hoping it's Penix if they can't move into the top 3. But I'm not mad at Nix or Rattler in the second round. First round for them would be a stretch unless they trade back.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps

Got Minshew

Definitely drafting a QB. Stop gap QB. Not mad at it

This some bullshyt. What's the point of the Chiefs having lock down corners if the Raiders gone be signing QBs that can't get the ball to the WRs. Raiders playing some 3D chess right now neutralizing one of the Chief's biggest strengths.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
This some bullshyt. What's the point of the Chiefs having lock down corners if the Raiders gone be signing QBs that can't get the ball to the WRs. Raiders playing some 3D chess right now neutralizing one of the Chief's biggest strengths.

New blueprint, we gonna smack up Mahomes and that fakkit Pacheco again :blessed: