FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
:mjlol:AOC is terrible? Hyperbole for sure. Only Stroud played better at QB.
Idk bro, being the second best QB in a poor rookie class don't really mean much to me. Especially with AR being out most of the season.

He's 26th in the league in yards per game
He's 25th in QBR rating
He's 27th in Passer Rating
11 turnovers (7 INTs, 4 fumbles) in 10 starts

He has no mobility, holds on to the football too long, and has a average arm and he doesn't protect the ball.

I appreciate that he has heart and he wants to play. He's just a bad QB right now lol. And I have no aspirations of going into next season being mediocre team with a below average QB. Only way to beat that monster in the AFC West is take big chances at getting a franchise QB.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
:mjlol:Defense beat MVP Rich Gannon. Defense beat Tom Brady 3 times. Defense beat Peyton Manning. Defense beat Cam Newton.

:mjlol:Build your defense.

….and how’s it been looking lately? :jbhmm:

Iono, color me crazy but you need to score points to win games. We can get the defense straight and still get ourselves a franchise QB.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
….and how’s it been looking lately? :jbhmm:

Iono, color me crazy but you need to score points to win games. We can get the defense straight and still get ourselves a franchise QB.
Exactly. We in a different era. Even from 5 years ago.

The 49ers had a all-star defense and still couldn't stop Patrick Mahomes when it counted. Not 1 time. I understand building the trenches, but all that building in the trenches without an elite QB is gonna have you in limbo. You just gonna be the Steelers or the Colts. A solid team, fighting for that last spot for the playoffs, but zero shot of ever winning a ring or being a serious contender.

I have no desire to be a 8-9 win team for the next 3 years while we sit and watch 3 more draft classes of QBs come into the league.

Scared money don't make money. Worst possible scenario we miss on a QB, what's the fukk the difference? We been trash for 20 years LOL. Swing for the fences imo.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Exactly. We in a different era. Even from 5 years ago.

The 49ers had a all-star defense and still couldn't stop Patrick Mahomes when it counted. Not 1 time. I understand building the trenches, but all that building in the trenches without an elite QB is gonna have you in limbo. You just gonna be the Steelers or the Colts. A solid team, fighting for that last spot for the playoffs, but zero shot of ever winning a ring or being a serious contender.

I have no desire to be a 8-9 win team for the next 3 years while we sit and watch 3 more draft classes of QBs come into the league.

Scared money don't make money. Worst possible scenario we miss on a QB, what's the fukk the difference? We been trash for 20 years LOL. Swing for the fences imo.

It’s like a lot of Raider fans are sick of the losing but aren’t sick of the losing. :ehh:

I for one am truly sick and tired of this team always being historically horrible at worse and tremendously mid at best. Enough is enough, get some fukkin difference makers and win some championships.

Rosecrans

CPT
Supporter
Daps
He gone brehs :blessed:

The Raiders plan to cut Garoppolo in a month, a team source and league sources confirmed, after the NFL year starts to avoid paying him an $11.25 million roster bonus.

Garoppolo will not appeal the suspension and will miss the first two games of the 2024 season.

Garoppolo entered 2024 with a fully guaranteed $11.25 million salary, and an $11.25 million roster bonus due on March 17th. His suspension will void those guarantees.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
He gone brehs :blessed:

The Raiders plan to cut Garoppolo in a month, a team source and league sources confirmed, after the NFL year starts to avoid paying him an $11.25 million roster bonus.

Garoppolo will not appeal the suspension and will miss the first two games of the 2024 season.

Garoppolo entered 2024 with a fully guaranteed $11.25 million salary, and an $11.25 million roster bonus due on March 17th. His suspension will void those guarantees.
We about to have 60 Million in cap space

As bad as we've been I gotta give the FO credit, they really cleaned up the overspending and kept us healthy in this department. Now get the "spend it on the right players" part right next lol

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

200w.gif