Supporter
Daps
giphy.gif

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
Real talk the Chiefs should be thankful for the ass whooping the Raiders gave them. Gave them a taste of how to handle the offensive line being manhandled and pushed around. It was the slap in the face the team needed to prepare for Baltimore and the 49ers.

Not gonna lie breh, Refs definitely let some egregious holding go on from KC's tackles all in the name of not calling flags to decide the outcome of a game like last year.

as much as it's fukk the chiefs, there is no denying that team understands what needs to be accomplished in order to win.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK

Tom Brady's minority purchase of the Raiders is nearing approval

I feel he's gonna put together a group to purchase a larger stake of the team once Mark Davis steps down/retires/passes away.

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
🚨🚨🚨 Raider News 🚨🚨🚨
James Cregg has been named the Raiders' latest addition to their staff as an offensive line coach. With his experience in both the NFL (with the 49ers) and college football (at LSU), he brings a diverse skill set that will benefit our team moving forward.

Was with the Oakland Raiders back in 2007-2008 as Assistant Offensive Line Coach.

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
RAIDER NEWS: The #Raiders have parted ways with kick return coach Danny Amendola and DB coach Jason Simmons

Simmons is expected to join the Commanders in the same position.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
AOC is terrible. I'd rather we cancel the season then have him be our starter. I think we still need to draft a QB if we get Cousins though. I like Penix. I'm not against Bo Nix, but to me he's a second round pick.
:mjlol:AOC is terrible? Hyperbole for sure. Only Stroud played better at QB.