Imgone8itch

All Star
Daps
I'm fine letting AP get a shot, it's clear the team competing. Need time to develop an identity and iron things out. That fakkit McDaniels left a damn mess
I like A.P I do but it's only so long rah rah gonna work. The chargers are gonna fire their coach. I don't know if I'm ok with A.P and A.O.C against Mahomes and Andy, Sean Payton, and Herbert and let's say they get harbugh, we may have to go after harbugh, to compete and draft a qb it will be a quality qb where we draft

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
I like A.P I do but it's only so long rah rah gonna work. The chargers are gonna fire their coach. I don't know if I'm ok with A.P and A.O.C against Mahomes and Andy, Sean Payton, and Herbert and let's say they get harbugh, we may have to go after harbugh, to compete and draft a qb it will be a quality qb where we draft

If Harbs is ready to come back to the NFL you grab him. Should have done it the first time when he was at Stanford

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Getting out scored 31-3 after a 2 TD lead doesn’t reflect well on AP future. That second half was ugly

AOC doesn’t move the needle for me at all. He’s a decent backup to have in a pinch. He’s not mobile and has poor ball security.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: O'Connell isn't the problem. The problem is, we treat JJ like Adrian Peterson when he's not that. We keep forcing him the ball and the defense knows it, so they easily shut us down.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Raider brehs, is Erik Harris trash ? :lupe:
We signing him to PS but our safety depth is fukked so likely he'll be a backup who in case of emergency might have to play a bit.

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Raider brehs, is Erik Harris trash ? :lupe:
We signing him to PS but our safety depth is fukked so likely he'll be a backup who in case of emergency might have to play a bit.
Plays with a lot of heart. But isn’t that great. I remember when he caught a pick to end the game for us against the chargers back like 3 years ago or some shyt. Backup at best

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC

z7EhOPj.gif

dZfzFZJ.gif

lHnmTJF.gif

RYXRSAl.gif

qWAQQFO.gif

95NWQqf.png