Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Gruden/Mcdaniels failed Crosby hard
The fact that we couldn’t get another playmaker on defense to complement him with these picks is crazy
Crosby playing 100% of the snaps shouldn’t be a thing now he might need to get surgery this offseason on that knee due to his over usage and him giving it his all cuz the rest of that D line besides koonce horrible
Where the fukk is our 1st rounder this yr?!!??

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
We need to keep AP’s regime and Aidan for another yr imo

We ain’t getting a record to draft a quality QB rather just shore up the other aspects let Aidan who I think is becoming better run another yr
Worse come to worse we ready for Peyton Manning’s nephew for that draft

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
We need to keep AP’s regime and Aidan for another yr imo

We ain’t getting a record to draft a quality QB rather just shore up the other aspects let Aidan who I think is becoming better run another yr
Worse come to worse we ready for Peyton Manning’s nephew for that draft

I'm fine letting AP get a shot, it's clear the team competing. Need time to develop an identity and iron things out. That fakkit McDaniels left a damn mess

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I'm fine letting AP get a shot, it's clear the team competing. Need time to develop an identity and iron things out. That fakkit McDaniels left a damn mess
Yep. We just need a real offensive coordinator, next year should be the step up year if we draft smart, and then the following year should be the compete year.

scog

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Raiders got to work on some things Offensively during the Bye Week. The Playcalling has to be better if they trying to Win Games. There only Keeping Coach A.P. if we Finish out Strong...