FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Against pretty much any other team I'm fine with the call, but the Jets front 4 is too dominant and Wilson is so ass he'll never do shyt with 30 seconds and no timeouts
Agreed. I like that call better if its Josh Allen or Mahomes or CJ Stroud, hell even Tua since they got Hill. Guys who can get down the field quick and score. Zach Wilson and the Jets ain't have an offensive TD since Obama was running the country.

Last edited:

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
And Chris Colinsworth co-signed that play as “the right play”…hell no it’s not. You have to make them burn that timeout and give your defense an edge as they try to scramble to get down the field for a touchdown. It was dumb and Antonio’s lucky it did t get picked. There’s a reason why good team mange games well down the stretch.

Imgone8itch

All Star
Daps
My man A.P made some rookie coach mistakes. Taking the penalty on fourth down had me dumb nervous. The raiders easily could get a p.I or any dumb penalty to give the jets a first down. Just get the ball back right there. The play call on 3-5 I like the aggression just wrong play. Next week is the challenge. I hope we shock the world!!

Last edited:

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
My man A.Pmmade some rookie coach mistakes. Taking the penalty on fourth down had me dumb nervous. The raiders glcoule easily get a p.I or any dumb penalty to give the jets a first down. Just get the ball back right there. The play call on 3-5 I like the aggression just wrong play. Next week is the challenge. I hope we shock the world!!
:mjlol:I think AP thought that the Jets would get desperate and go for it on 4th and 3, so he wanted to make sure. Plus, the field position would pretty much guarantee us FG range. I understand both sides on that call.

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
For the first time since I've been watching personally, 20 years, this team seems to have the full Raider mentality of idgaf. Man, sign AP up, the players gon' play hard for him atleast. I don't want another white retread good in the good old days coach. Let AP run the show pullin up like 96 Suge out here.

Aidan ain't even look to bad considering these stats against this team. Super Trooper got some poise.

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
Turned off the game with 6 minutes left. Gotta protect myself from gray hairs. Great win though. Jacobs still got fumbling issues but I have hope that somehow is addressed with this coaching staff change.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
My man A.Pmmade some rookie coach mistakes. Taking the penalty on fourth down had me dumb nervous. The raiders glcoule easily get a p.I or any dumb penalty to give the jets a first down. Just get the ball back right there. The play call on 3-5 I like the aggression just wrong play. Next week is the challenge. I hope we shock the world!!

Taking that penalty was goofy, any Raider fan knows we specialize in defensive holding on 3rd and longs :russ:

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC

T3ORp0h.gif

mw2jNT0.gif

WlYU8Ey.gif

afMRPZI.gif

JKpXLwy.gif

2zpnNWX.gif