Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
Stupid ass decision to throw almost cost us the game
Y’all got a coach. If he’s retained, AP might fukk around and have the Raiders in the playoffs next year.
:mjlol:Hindsight is 20/20, but I didn't mind the decision, but hated the actual play call. Once the call failed, and the Jets caught that pass in the middle of the field, I did feel a way because that would have been the end of the game without the TO.

:mjlol:AP is a better coach just for doing simple things like asking your franchise RB what plays he thinks are optimal, making sure your superstar WR is happy, and starting the best QB on your roster.

Last edited:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:Hindsight is 20/20, but I didn't mind the decision, but hated the actual play call. Once the call failed, and the Jets caught that pass in the middle of the field, I did feel away because that would have been the end of the game without the TO.

:mjlol:AP is a better coach just for doing simple things like asking your franchise RB what plays he thinks are optimal, making sure your superstar WR is happy, and starting the best QB on your roster.
It was blown route and the defender did a good play batting it down if not its a first down and game is over.
But it was a gamble to go straight for the kill because a punt there with them using all their timeouts would’ve been better as well but they still would’ve had shots to go down
But we won fukk it onto Miami their defense isn’t at all like the Jets

Last edited: