FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Just take the win we wasn't getting the number 1 pick we playing trash in winning, how many years we played ok and lost. So let's ride the wave. Bears are beatable. And we can be 4-3 in the mix. Waited way too long to be giving up on the season before Christmas. I'm 41now don't got years to be wasting lmao
This is how I feel. Like I just want important and meaningful games late into the season. I might not be alive in 5 years for all I know, I ain't got time for another rebuild that'll probably fail again. Just give me entertaining/meaningful games while I'm here. lol. fukk it. We got like a 1% chance of winning a Superbowl in my life (being generous), I'll just enjoy them winning when I can.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Congratulations on the Win again brehs and holding it down for the Alliances.

The team clearly rallied behind the loss of Jimmy and pulled it together for the win. He’s gonna be back though and we finna keep this thing rolling

Go Raider Nation

Last edited:

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
I was at Allegiant yesterday...you really get a better perspective of what is going on when you watch it in the stadium ..from my seat I witnessed trash play calling over and over again...they routinely had Davante 1 on 1 on the outside and slammed the ball into the line for no yards...I'm glad we won...I had a great time...the play calling was :camby: ....and Madd Maxx is a Mfn Beast