Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
:scust: What Super Bowl we winning with a 6-11 season my guy. I used to think like you till I saw shyt will never shyt as long as bowl cut is owner
We keep falling backwards into wins just for them to shyt the bed in a big game with playoff implications or get blown out in a game we supposed to steam roll through

Imgone8itch

All Star
Daps
Just take the win we wasn't getting the number 1 pick we playing trash in winning, how many years we played ok and lost. So let's ride the wave. Bears are beatable. And we can be 4-3 in the mix. Waited way too long to be giving up on the season before Christmas. I'm 41now don't got years to be wasting lmao

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Trying to fly w/ pops November 5th to see the Giants in town. Y’all prolly be 4-4 by the time y’all play my team, you think a .500 record will raise the prices at Allegiant?

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Jimmy is fragile as hell

Another ugly win and the possibility of drafting a QB high is dwindling

McDaniels may fall backwards into a wild card playoff berth. Raiders would be a one and done in the playoffs

At least the stadium wasn’t overrun by visiting fans today

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Jimmy is fragile as hell

Another ugly win and the possibility of drafting a QB high is dwindling

McDaniels may fall backwards into a wild card playoff berth. Raiders would be a one and done in the playoffs

At least the stadium wasn’t overrun by visiting fans today

I’m hoping this is the case 3 weeks from now. Imma need my fellow Giants fans to not make the trip, I need these ticket prices to go down.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Trying to fly w/ pops November 5th to see the Giants in town. Y’all prolly be 4-4 by the time y’all play my team, you think a .500 record will raise the prices at Allegiant?

Nah it's really just dependent on the other teams fan base, unfortunately I can see a lot NY folk heading to Vegas and keeping prices high