Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
anigif_original-grid-image-19421-1453851576-6.gif
:mjtf: So you just wanna act like disgruntled exes watching someone who isn’t playing for us giggling like yall at the nail parlor eh :dame:
Wanto peep him play on another team and come here in a Raider thread that ain’t got him playing for us to gossip about wtf he’s doing in nola?
Especially when he won that game which makes yall nikkas look fukking worse :dead:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
I said what I said :yeshrug:

Sure he makes a couple good plays, but I feel like he gets neutralized for most of the game. I don’t think he’s trash but I also don’t think he’s some dominant force on the line.
We probably nah
We lose that game without him yesterday

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
:mjtf: So you just wanna act like disgruntled exes watching someone who isn’t playing for us giggling like yall at the nail parlor eh :dame:
Wanto peep him play on another and come here in a Raider thread that ain’t got him playing for us?
Especially when he won that game which makes yall nikkas look fukking worse :dead:
shyt is normal in sports, stop caping. :unimpressed:

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
I like the toughness Jimmy G showed ....I think we improved that position...one bad mistake but at least he was trying...Jakobi Myers is a solid #2
behind Davante and Mad Maxx needs help with that pass rush...Chandler Jones needs to get back on his meds and get to work

Last edited:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
I like the toughness Jimmy G showed ....I think we improved that position...one bad mistake but at least he was trying...Jakobi Myers is a solid #2
behind Davante and Mad Maxx needs help with that pass rush...Chandler Jones needs to get back his meds and get to work
I mean was he even all that last season? :unimpressed: We paying him too much

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
It’s looking like the bills will win this, it would’ve been much harder to go to buffalo and beat them if they are 0-1.

Edit:NVM these sorry ass bills shyt the bed against a backup, oh well gonna be a young game but I think we got the juice

Last edited:

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
It’s looking like the bills will win this, it would’ve been much harder to go to buffalo and beat them if they are 0-1.

Edit:NVM these sorry ass bills shyt the bed against a backup, oh well gonna be a young game but I think we got the juice
Wish Buffalo would have won tbh. Dudes now pissed and gonna be ultra focused.Luckily Monday OT game

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Thinking about going to the Raiders Packers game. Monday Night Football, October 9th.

What do y'all think our record will be? I don't want to waste money on a team that won't make the playoffs.