Imgone8itch

All Star
Daps
A lot of y'all said y'all was out on the raiders, but in my dursky voice "here we are again, here we are again!" Lol good win fellas! Defense still pisses me off but we got the stop when we needed. On to the bills, got a lot to clean up, lucky for us the bulls have a tough game On a Monday night, so we catching them on a short week.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
I said what I said :yeshrug:

Sure he makes a couple good plays, but I feel like he gets neutralized for most of the game. I don’t think he’s trash but I also don’t think he’s some dominant force on the line.
:mjlol:He get's held homie. The announcers even said, if they kept holds as a stat, Crosby would be in the top 3. The refs only called it once but he was held at least 9 other times in the game. I'm not talking incidental holds either, I'm talking obvious holds that should be called.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
:mjlol:He get's held homie. The announcers even said, if they kept holds as a stat, Crosby would be in the top 3. The refs only called it once but he was held at least 9 other times in the game. I'm not talking incidental holds either, I'm talking obvious holds that should be called.
Which is why the Raiders need to get another star DE/LB to pair with Maxx

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
There needs to be a case study on Raider Nation. We’ve gotta be batshyt insane to continue to endure this season after season. How much damage has decades of mismanagement done to the business?

The sustained incompetence is remarkable fr, there has to be some sort of skill being used to be this bad for this long.

We suffer from Stockholm Syndrome!! Raiders worth more now than ever! RN4L!!

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Game was stressful, play calling was questionable again, but Jimmy G made a couple of plays I'm just not used to seeing in silver and black. The scramble/step up to hit the wr on the sideline and the scramble for first at the end. All he do is win.
FOR REAL

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC

EiC1uA7.gif

rMEcKB8.gif

95NWQqf.png