Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
What are the chances y’all win the Super Bowl? A friend of mine who is a gambler, told me to put money on the raiders. He’s superstitious since the Aces and Knights won a championship. He thinks raiders are next to complete the trifecta for pro sports in that city.

:mjlol::patrice:

Come on breh, just send me half that money if you giving shyt away :mjlol:

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos

F1Q4GG5XgAM6j9s

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Training camp 8/4/23 UPDATES:

▪️The Defense had a crazyy day today. They picked off Jimmy and Hoyer both a couple times. This Raider Secondary might actually be good for once and that I love.
▪️With the QBs having a rough day it makes sense both QBs are new to this team and this is what training camp is for. To get on the same page with the receivers.
▪️Jakorian Bennett had picked off Hoyer. He’s had an outstanding training camp.
▪️Another rookie who is impressing is Tre Tucker! Tucker caught a deep post from Brian Hoyer. The rookie is showing “flashes” of Tyreek Hill with his hands and speed.
▪️Isaiah Pola-mao has also had a great camp he’s forsure making this team. He had a couple picks this camp. He had one today.
▪️Drake Thomas is moving his way up the depth chart while Darien Butler has moved down.
▪️Adam Plant is battling with Koonce for that backup pass rusher spot.
▪️Sam Webb has impressed the coaching staff he’s really gunning for that last CB roster spot.
▪️S Jaydon Grant also got an INT off QB Aiden O’Connell.
▪️Aidan O’Connell hit Jakobi Meyers down the sideline for a solid competition 20+ yards.
▪️Jimmy G finds Davante Adams in the end zone for a TD.
▪️Robert Spillane drops back in coverage and catches an interception, in what has been a prosperous day for the #Raiders defense.
▪️Today has been one of the best practices for Brian Hoyer this Training Camp.
Connected with Jakobi Myers and Tre Tucker on a few deep balls and a TD to Zamir White during red zone drills.
▪️Marcus Peters dropped a pick and followed up with 10 push-ups.
▪️The next play Tre’von Moehrig was able to secure an interception on the other side of the field. I believe Jimmy was the QB.
▪️Michael Mayer. He manages to get open soft spots for solid catches of 7+ yards.
▪️ Maxx Crosby celebrates with Nate Hobbs after a sack.
▪️Aidan O’Connell finds Cam Sims on 3rd in the RZ for a TD.
▪️ OT Thayer Munford asked if he thinks he's making a move to be a starter.
“I think I am" - noted everyone wants to be the starter but likes how he's competing.
He's been getting a lot of first team reps. Battling with Eluemunor who he calls a “Big brother”