FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I thought Raiders openly tanking next season? No?
No. They're retooling and trying to be competitive at the same time. Their offense is too good to tank. Adams, Jacobs, Renfrow, Meyers, Jimmy G is very good. Even the combination of Hooper/OJ should be solid. They were a top 10 offense last season, and that's with Carr having a down year and Waller and Refrow barely playing. They'll probably be even better offensively next year since Jimmy G is more familiar with the system. Their defense will feature a bunch of rookies, who hopefully will develop into good players, but can't expect much in their rookie years.

The way the AFC is setting up: Chiefs are still the class

Second Tier: Bills, Bengals, and maybe the Jets depending on if Rodgers isn't cooked and their defense holds up to be as good as it showed

Third tier: Chargers, Ravens, Dolphins (A lot depends on Tua, if he's elite, they can move to that second tier)

I think the Raiders are with the Broncos, Patriots, Steelers, etc...I suspect they'll be in the fray for the last wild card spot. The issue is, those other teams have good head coaches (GOAT Head coach in the Patriots), and we don't even have a decent one.

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
Raiders have met with Anthony Richardson 3 times now. Only player they met with this much

giphy.gif