Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
We lost Perryman:

Signed Austin Hooper and CB David Long Jr...looks like for depth or a special teams guy. I'm still thinking they draft a TE since apparently the draft is deep in that position this year.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
As much as I would love Jalen Carter as a player, being in Vegas would be the worst thing for him and the Raiders. But man would he be a great pairing with Maxx.

I think we are going to take Christian Gonzalez with the seventh pick. Which would solve a lot of problems in the secondary.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
@2Quik4UHoes @Trojan 24 @Skooby @Troublesome

Look at this

Now a few of YALL thought I was trolling or fukkkng with y’all for mockery purposes but LOOK WHAT GAWD DID!! :gladbron:

All of y’all gonna have to admit it…. This a partnership now brehs:blessed:

And we part of a bigger alliance with @NOSaintsFan02 and the Saint coli Stans :salute:

Seriously!!! Rooting for the success of all our teams. So have faith in y’all franchises brehs!

Like Naturally I’m gonna pray for a Niners vs Raiders SB and may the best team win.

But I’m gonna also pray at minimum a Raiders vs Saint SB if for some reason we don’t making it

Forty SaiDers is a real thing that y’all can’t deny now

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
@2Quik4UHoes @Trojan 24 @Skooby @Troublesome

Look at this

Now a few of YALL thought I was trolling or fukkkng with y’all for mockery purposes but LOOK WHAT GAWD DID!! :gladbron:

All of y’all gonna have to admit it…. This a partnership now brehs:blessed:

And we part of a bigger alliance with @NOSaintsFan02 and the Saint coli Stans :salute:

Seriously!!! Rooting for the success of all our teams. So have faith in y’all franchises brehs!

Like Naturally I’m gonna pray for a Niners vs Raiders SB and may the best team win.

But I’m gonna also pray at minimum a Raiders vs Saint SB if for some reason we don’t making it

Forty SaiDers is a real thing that y’all can’t deny now

A Bosa/Maxx combo would be deadly in the Silver and Black :ohhh: