FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Does it really matter? Defense had a chance to close the game out and choked as usual
It does because they still ultimately only gave up 13 points. Offense is the bread and butter of the team and scored 10 points. Scored 0 in the second half. Had the big INT and gave it up on the very next play. That was the game.

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
It does because they still ultimately only gave up 13 points. Offense is the bread and butter of the team and scored 10 points. Scored 0 in the second half. Had the big INT and gave it up on the very next play. That was the game.

What game has the defense won this year with the offense playing crappy?

Zero

The offense has to be damn near perfect to win games for the Raiders

Defense hasn’t played a complete game all year. Let Baker Mayfield and Kenny Pickett score on game winning drives.

Whatever

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
What game has the defense won this year with the offense playing crappy?

Zero

The offense has to be damn near perfect to win games for the Raiders

Defense hasn’t played a complete game all year. Let Baker Mayfield and Kenny Pickett score on game winning drives.

Whatever
Defense stinks. Shouldn't rely on them to ever win you the game. Them only giving up 13 was nice, it's up to the offense to score because the defense is terrible. For them to only give up 13 and us lose is on the offense imo.

The offense didn't have to be perfect today, they just needed to score 14 points. That's it. You're looking at this as collective on the season, I'm only speaking on this one game.