threattonature

Veteran
Daps
why brehs a fukking loser coming into a raiders thread thinking he can rile up a fanbase that knows we are sorry.
Nowwwww y’all know y’all are sorry huh? Wasn’t saying that all season long but now y’all know.

I’m just bullshytting around and think the Raiders are actually a good quality team in need of a few tweaks and a coaching change. Look how many completely winnable games have been blown. When a team keeps blowing big leads that usually speaks to inability to make coaching adjustments.

Jayou Ayen

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The East Bay
I honestly don’t know why the NFL treats the Raiders like villains. Raiders are heroes. They are delivering hope to the hopeless. They are taking teams that no one believes has a chance and giving them wins to install confidence. I love that the Raiders look out for the little guys. Pure class act.

Nick Mullens and Nick Foles had career games against the Raiders. Brett Farve lit them up after his dad died. They’ve been doing this. That Niners 3rd stringer is going to have the game of his life on New Years.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Nowwwww y’all know y’all are sorry huh? Wasn’t saying that all season long but now y’all know.

I’m just bullshytting around and think the Raiders are actually a good quality team in need of a few tweaks and a coaching change. Look how many completely winnable games have been blown. When a team keeps blowing big leads that usually speaks to inability to make coaching adjustments.
lions have the same issue but are getting better