threattonature

Veteran
Daps
All jokes aside. As a Raider fan what is considered a more embarrassing loss.

A. Losing to a QB that got cut, joined the team two days prior and still managed to lead a 98 yard drive.

B. Or losing to the former analyst who hadn’t coached anything higher than high school football.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I honestly don’t know why the NFL treats the Raiders like villains. Raiders are heroes. They are delivering hope to the hopeless. They are taking teams that no one believes has a chance and giving them wins to install confidence. I love that the Raiders look out for the little guys. Pure class act.

Imgone8itch

All Star
Daps
I honestly don’t know why the NFL treats the Raiders like villains. Raiders are heroes. They are delivering hope to the hopeless. They are taking teams that no one believes has a chance and giving them wins to install confidence. I love that the Raiders look out for the little guys. Pure class act.
I'd punch u right in your damn jaw

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
All jokes aside. As a Raider fan what is considered a more embarrassing loss.

A. Losing to a QB that got cut, joined the team two days prior and still managed to lead a 98 yard drive.

B. Or losing to the former analyst who hadn’t coached anything higher than high school football.

Sir, we picked JaMarcus Russell over Adrian Peterson and Calvin Johnson. We hired Tom Walsh to run a Bed and Breakfast offense from the 1990s. We had Moss in his prime and managed to fail with him and traded him for a 4th rounder.

With all due respect, this type of shyt is the norm.

I told y'all to stop dreaming of 10-7, you only setting yourself up for heartbreak :ufdup:

The least I could’ve expected was for them to win this game. We dropped two extra home games…:snoop: