Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Gilmore who I wanted in the offseason made that play on Moreau.

But on defense we get idiots who can’t jump on a fumble and fukking freeze while they’re doing a midway split and then they let the big run happen for the TD on the next play.
shyt even if Gilmore doesn’t stop that TD we probably get scored on with 40 seconds left to play :bryan:
WE HAVE AN EVEN WORSE DEFENSE THAN LAST YR WHAT THE fukk

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Mark either gotta get rid of the dead weight and hire the right people for the job or sell the team. Period.

I don’t think he’s gonna be able to risk attendance dropping for mccacniels. He’s just not a good head coach. Hire a coach or talented coordinator and make this a winning team.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
More progress this week from the team. Instead of getting up double digits and blowing the game this week they showed they could get down double digits, come back and take the lead and still lose. Got to respect the versatility. Most teams would have given up. Instead the Raiders came back and THEN gave up. That's dedication.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Feels like such a wasted year with a "meh" AFC, this roster should be making noise. Defense is bad, but we knew this. Offense being mediocre is the issue.

If you told me this was an elite offense and the defense was letting us down I’d be fine with it. We clearly need more talent on that side.

The fact that he was able to scuttle an offense with this much talent considering what they were able to do minus the best receiver in the league is more than enough grounds to fire him now if not at the end of the season.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps

Cmon Mark just do it CAN HIS ASS
HE MADE YO DADDY TEAM LOSE TO A PILL HEAD OWNER WHO PICKED A nikka WHO NEVER COACHED IN THE NFL AND TOOK A HOLD ASS WASHED UP MATT RYAN THAT WAS BENCHED LAST WEEK WHO HAD HIM RUNNING LIKE PAC ON THAT GAME WINNING DRIVE

DO SOMETHING MARK

MARKKKKKKK
MARKKKKKK!!!!!!! :bryan: