Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
How long u been a raiders fan bro? We can tank have the number 1 pick and it's a 97 percent chance we screw that up

Right, I don’t trust the Raiders to DO anything right.

The franchise is just rotten to the core. I can’t blame a single player, coach or GM.

Raiders have been a cluster since Marcus fumbled the ball against the Eagles in 1986.

Raiders should move on from Carr just for his sake. It fair to say the Raiders wasted his career at this point. I don’t love any of the QBs in this draft, so just get a journeyman for another rebuild

Last edited:

Imgone8itch

All Star
Daps
Right, I don’t trust the Raiders to anything right.

The franchise is just rotten to the core. I can’t blame a single player, coach or GM.

Raiders have been a cluster since Marcus fumbled the ball against the Eagles in 1986.

Raiders should move on from Carr just for his sake. It fair to say the Raiders wasted his career at this point. I don’t love any of the QBs in this draft, so just get a journeyman for another rebuild
Is that the game at the L.A colosseum, and Mark Gasteno recovered and ran it in for a td? And did that dumb azz dance.I was 5 and at the game. I cried like a baby. If that's the game, it stuck with me till this day! And like an abused female I keep coming back thinking they gonna change

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I understand everything besides the mark Davis hate. It's not like he stingy, I mean Gruden, I was with that. Jack def rio wasn't bad until he fired the offensive coordinator. This mcdainels shyt show is terrible tho. Patriot assistants never make good head coaches.
Yeah I don't hate Davis, he just isn't good at putting the right people in place.

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Is that the game at the L.A colosseum, and Mark Gasteno recovered and ran it in for a td? And did that dumb azz dance.I was 5 and at the game. I cried like a baby. If that's the game, it stuck with me till this day! And like an abused female I keep coming back thinking they gonna change

Yup, it was that game. That game marked the end of the Raider mystique.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps

celebration-will-smith.gif

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
The 60s and 70s and 80s only thing that stops the Raiders from being the biggest joke of a franchise in sports history

We're only propped up by popularity that came from a time before most of us were born when they were a dominant organization. Now they're clowns.