Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
What if Sean Payton rejects the Raiders? Whats the backup plan?
Then we get another coach but we can’t have Josh turd Mcdaniels he cost us like 3 games this yr with his shyt playcalling or his stupid decisions to not have the starters play a single snap in pre season which showed in our first game

Josh gotta go he isn’t head coach material
Daboll got the Giants at 5-2 with fukking daniel jones for crying out loud :dead:

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Then we get another coach but we can’t have Josh turd Mcdaniels he cost us like 3 games this yr with his shyt playcalling or his stupid decisions to not have the starters play a single snap in pre season which showed in our first game

Josh gotta go he isn’t head coach material
Daboll got the Giants at 5-2 with fukking daniel jones for crying out loud :dead:

The problem is Mark. He is too naive. The Raiders need a consultant or advisor to fix this mess and let Mark know he is fukking up.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
The problem is Mark. He is too naive. The Raiders need a consultant or advisor to fix this mess and let Mark know he is fukking up.
Well hopefully he fires Mcdaniels that would be a start

I mean shyt Jacobs is playing like the best back in the league and he didn’t want to use before which cost us games and look today with that stupid sweep on 3rd and 1
WE GOT JOSH JACOBS USE THE nikka

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA

Look Carr ain’t going nowhere there isn’t a QB in that upcoming class better than him and on top YOU WANT TO THROW HIM BEHIND A shyt LINE? WE DONT EVEN HAVE A GOOD DEFENSE. We need to use that pick on our defense and address the oline proper during free agency and draft too if possible also

WE JUST NEED SEAN PAYTON :blessed:

Derek Carr is that you?

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Derek Carr is that you?
fukk off
What you want to do draft Bryce Strong in the draft and start over with a shyt line?
And not use his pick on the defensive side that BADLY fukkING NEEDS IT!?!
Carr’s contract isn’t here for ever like he said we can’t just throw him away especially affecting getting Davante who might want to leave if Carr is gone
If the class was good enough QB wise I’d be more inclined to do it but you want us to draft a fukking Brady Quinn ass QB :mjtf: THE ENTIREfukk IS WRONG WITH YOU

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Idgaf read the rest of my post you just want to cut carr cuz your emotionally attached to him negatively I don’t want to replace him now because at this point and time it doesn’t make fukking sense for the team overall
fukk off again

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Well hopefully he fires Mcdaniels that would be a start

I mean shyt Jacobs is playing like the best back in the league and he didn’t want to use before which cost us games and look today with that stupid sweep on 3rd and 1
WE GOT JOSH JACOBS USE THE nikka

My issue with the team is they don't seem to have a plan. Mark keeps using duct tape with this team when the foundation is already broken.

He needs to allow the team to rebuild from the ground up.

My concern is the Raiders will still fukk up drafts due to incomptent front office personnel. :francis:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
My issue with the team is they don't seem to have a plan. Mark keeps using duct tape with this team when the foundation is already broken.

He needs to allow the team to rebuild from the ground up.

My concern is the Raiders will still fukk up drafts due to incomptent front office personnel. :francis:
If he was really about it he should trade Davante and Carr to the Saints(if they get their first pick back) for picks o and probably Taysom Hill :dead: or the lions im saying package them both cuz Carr has a fukking say due to that no trade clause
Jacobs well he would walk. Trade away renfrow waller just have a firesale and reboot like that.
Don’t pick a QB this draft cuz the class is ass and well ride it out till next next yrs draft :manny: and if the QB class stll ain’t there wait another yr until Archie Manning gets in and hopefully we land him
Also keep a close eye on the Lamar and Ravens situation if needed but only if at that time our defense is good enough to support him

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
They need to fire mccacniels asap. I don’t think it’s an overreaction at this point it’s better to fire him and let this season be a wash. I swear it was all so simple. Hell, it was simple back when we had to choose between carrbage and Mack. How could we need to blow it up and rebuild because we have no talent when we damn near did that in the case of Mack?

I’ll even be fair and say Mark has been trying to hire good people but he’s a terrible judge of talent. If he can’t luck you on a worthwhile consultant then he’s better off selling the team.

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC

LHVAMMI.gif

95NWQqf.png