2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Glad we're back in the win column. The season ain't over

Ima keep saying it, I think we got a good DC we just need talent on the defense. I didn’t get to watch the game but Tae not even scoring or cracking 100 yards is disappointing as hell. catfish carrbage is a game manager at best and at worse I’m wrong and Tae was well defended and I’m wrong on my assessment. It’s just hilarious that running the ball is our strong suit after gettin all these weapons. Maybe it’s finally time for these idiots to truly invest in the defense….:ld::snoop:

Imgone8itch

All Star
Daps
Raiders will probably franchise tag Jacobs if it comes down to it.

I’m not giving him the Zeke deal
10 million up front for one year, I can't see the raiders doing that. They should have picked up his option. They better try to get a deal done now because if he hits free agency, the broncos, jags, rams, he'll even maybe the chefs will bag him out

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
10 million up front for one year, I can't see the raiders doing that. They should have picked up his option. They better try to get a deal done now because if he hits free agency, the broncos, jags, rams, he'll even maybe the chefs will bag him out
McCacniels will think he can draft another rb like him. Raider coaches with a visor hat equals disaster

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC

EsBbSNk.gif

AWxj4n1.gif

27JeXcv.gif

i93sTAZ.gif

QW9m5aW.gif

95NWQqf.png

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
Ima keep saying it, I think we got a good DC we just need talent on the defense. I didn’t get to watch the game but Tae not even scoring or cracking 100 yards is disappointing as hell. catfish carrbage is a game manager at best and at worse I’m wrong and Tae was well defended and I’m wrong on my assessment. It’s just hilarious that running the ball is our strong suit after gettin all these weapons. Maybe it’s finally time for these idiots to truly invest in the defense….:ld::snoop:
:mjlol: He was only 8 yards shy homie. Adams got his against the Texans.