Imgone8itch

All Star
Daps
Defense was not good today, no pressure, bad tackling. Morig is not that good to me, we lack good safeties. Anthony avertt was trash as well. Waller needs to cash app jacobs his game check. We gonna need to play better to beat the saints. I think this gets the ball rolling. Gotta beat the saints!!!

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
My hope is so so low for the Lakers. I'm not even very interested in watching all the games just to be honest.
@ryderldb I know many of you Raider brehs are also LWO. I feel for you brehs. Gonna be a rough season with Westbrook going full sabo :russ:

I have zero hope, the Raiders trained me well for this moment. :wow:

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
Defense is better than the offense amirite?

:mjlol:

:mjlol: 2 turnovers, 1 sack, 1 punt, 1 missed FG, 2 FGs allowed, held a RB who is having a great year to under 100 yards rushing. Not to mention the defense scored a TD, which means they only gave up 13.

:mjlol:Raiders are great against the run too for the season.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Knicks Raiders made me the Mr Miyagi of pain :mjcry: at leastyou know what a championship feels like. I’m like a 30 year old virgin who never put the helmet inside some coochie

Yeah, 5 and 1/2 championships is a great feeling breh. I hope the Raiders can clean up their act and commit to excellence again. :to:

We got some of the ingredients, we just gotta put it together.

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Yeah, 5 and 1/2 championships is a great feeling breh. I hope the Raiders can clean up their act and commit to excellence again. :to:

We got some of the ingredients, we just gotta put it together.
It all starts with josh jacobs if you ask me. Let that young boy cook. McCacniels needs to adjust to that. We can’t be relying on Carr.