ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My bad

Where is the season thread? :yeshrug:
That’s the point. Coli raider fans know the team has been trash for over a decade. What’s the point of making a season thread when we’re just going to looking forward to the offseason by week 8 anyways. I actually think it’s kinda cool at this point. I think it’s the longest thread on the coli.

Imgone8itch

All Star
Daps
Here we are again, here are again! I'm sick!!!im saying it like I said last year, we make a run and get into the playoffs!

2002 raiders started off 4-0 then lost 4 straight and made the playoffs. Say what u want about the two point conversion but that was the only chance the raiders had to win. K.c was marching down the field they got conservative and we got the ball back with two mins, if we tie it they come down and score.
Reinfrow turns up field instead of sliding and just gets the damn first down. We have four downs to get about 15 yards. We took a shot to adams at the wrong time, u take that shot on fourth down. I think u run it on third if u get it great if u don't you run that play correctly and adams is in for 7 or a P.I.
Man did the refs make up for the roughing the passer call, we didn't get a call the whole night, first position 2nd half we was in like first in 30! Then the terrible hold on Koonce, the adams play if Brady throws that it's indisputable evidence to overturn the call. The raiders, out of bounds.
We have the Houston,saints, jags,colts, broncos.I guarantee we will be 6-4. Just stay the course. If we not in on the fire mcdummy train, he has cost us 3 games!

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Are y’all sure Renfrow recovered from his concussion? He straight up ran head first into Adams on the last play lol

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC

oXEwQLk.gif

Af02h10.gif

1aWXTSt.gif

RWUJea1.gif

uamXeQE.gif

FZYEBig.png

scog

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We are not winning with McDaniels as Head Coach. His Decision making is Bad...I also believe Refs fukked us on a couple of calls. Thought Devante caught the ball & Bad holding on the Fg Attempt.. Season is Disappointing as fukk. We ain't going to no playoffs with McDaniels!!!

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Funny thing is, I still think we can make the playoffs
Nah, this so called head coach will take us out of position to win the game just like he did tonight and against the Cardinals. Go for 2 why, there's four and a half minutes left to go in the game. 4th and 1 is a passing play when Jacob's is killing it all night long. Just dumb shyt. It almost like "what the f*ch am I watchin'. You call plays like that if we're 3-1 not 1-3. Win some games first & build the culture before the so called gutsy heroic nonsense. These younger white flash in the pan coaches never get called out the their bullshyt and stay ruining the game. I guess the term "playing the right way" doesn't apply to whites when they're on some bullshyt :unimpressed:

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Nah, this so called head coach will take us out of position to win the game just like he did tonight and against the Cardinals. Go for 2 why, there's four and a half minutes left to go in the game. 4th and 1 is a passing play when Jacob's is killing it all night long. Just dumb shyt. It almost like "what the f*ch am I watchin'. You call plays like that if we're 3-1 not 1-3. Win some games first & build the culture before the so called gutsy heroic nonsense. These younger white flash in the pan coaches never get called out the their bullshyt and stay ruining the game. I guess the term "playing the right way" doesn't apply to whites when they're on some bullshyt :unimpressed:

I'm not sure if you watched the pre-game show on ESPN before the game, but Booger McFarland was talking about giving more experienced coaches a chance and he brought up Jim Caldwell.

Steve Young was against the idea and was advocating for more young (white) coaches because they have a "brilliant" mind for the game. :mjpls:

Young was against teams hiring someone like Caldwell because he is a "retread" and said if he is hired, he needs to hire a young (white) coach as his offensive coordinator. :mjpls:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I’m a little shocked that I’m seeing no one on espn talking about that horrible defensive holding call on that FG. All the talk was about the Chris Jones hold. Both calls were equally bad and gamechanging. And I ain’t one for the logic that one bad call makes up for another. Shame refs fukked up what could’ve been a great game.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I’m a little shocked that I’m seeing no one on espn talking about that horrible defensive holding call on that FG. All the talk was about the Chris Jones hold. Both calls were equally bad and gamechanging. And I ain’t one for the logic that one bad call makes up for another. Shame refs fukked up what could’ve been a great game.
I couldn't believe that sh*t either. A defensive hold on a field goal attempt? That was just as bad if not worse than the roughing the passed call because it was at a critical part of the game :unimpressed: