Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
He figured how to stop the Chiefs after the defense gave up 5 straight scoring drives.

Sign him up!
:mjlol:Raiders D stopped the Chiefs 3 times in a row to start the game, offense stopped scoring from halfway through the second until the 4th quarter. Also 1 of the TDs the Chiefs got was gifted by the refs. Then with all the pressure on them, the D gets a stop and puts it in our "great" offense's hands to end the game. The offense is the side that didn't step up. If not for Jacobs getting 8 YARDS A CARRY, the offense doesn't do shyt.

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:mjlol:Raiders D stopped the Chiefs 3 times in a row to start the game, offense stopped scoring from halfway through the second until the 4th quarter. Also 1 of the TDs the Chiefs got was gifted by the refs. Then with all the pressure on them, the D gets a stop and puts it in our "great" offense's hands to end the game. The offense is the side that didn't step up. If not for Jacobs getting 8 YARDS A CARRY, the offense doesn't do shyt.

Just stop……

Have a good night 💤

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
Our head coach is the reason we're not 4-1
:mjlol:Agree 1000%.

:mjlol:Not running against the Chargers. Not running against the Cardinals in OT, killing the clock and kicking a FG to win the game, then going for two against the Chiefs and putting too much pressure on the defense to get a stop (they did) and the offense to score instead of just playing with house money.

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just keep thinking about the decision to go for 2. What was the point? You convert and have a 1 point lead with like 5 minutes left. Best case scenario, the defense goes 3 and out. There’s still time left where the offense will still need to pick up a first down or two to ice the game. Worst case scenario KC marches down and scores a touchdown. You still need to reply with a touchdown to win the game. Wtf?????!!!!

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
McDaniels outsmarted his damn self….He ain’t head coach material. I ain’t about to get myself stressed out over this season. We’ll finish 3rd and miss the playoffs. It is what it is. :francis:

Ain’t nothin we never dealt with before. 4-13 and a blown top 10 draft pick. We’ll be right back here talkin bout how trash this team is :unimpressed:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I just keep thinking about the decision to go for 2. What was the point? You convert and have a 1 point lead with like 5 minutes left. Best case scenario, the defense goes 3 and out. There’s still time left where the offense will still need to pick up a first down or two to ice the game. Worst case scenario KC marches down and scores a touchdown. You still need to reply with a touchdown to win the game. Wtf?????!!!!

:unimpressed: