The Official Nia Jax Thread. Lets guess her angles.

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
8OWuXmw.png
This smiley is struggle like the dude's beard :huhldup:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
My baby back :blessed:

PO9hQoiF.gif
24052864464_d68e7ea4c5_o.gif

nwwy3DSX.gif
24313365029_eb2933bfc9_o.gif

So powerful :wow:

So beautiful
full

That's bae
IDHefcAi.png
that was a terrible match. she really needs to work on her pacing. ive seen comments about people disliking her leg drop but i think its fine. i wouldnt be mad if she hit people with like 3 of them in a row just to really dead them out there. she gotta pick the pace up slightly though...its like she does a move and sits there for 20 seconds and does another and waits another 30 seconds...her and the Drifter both...it doesnt feel like a methodical slow but more like a "what do i do next" slow.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
that was a terrible match. she really needs to work on her pacing. ive seen comments about people disliking her leg drop but i think its fine. i wouldnt be mad if she hit people with like 3 of them in a row just to really dead them out there. she gotta pick the pace up slightly though...its like she does a move and sits there for 20 seconds and does another and waits another 30 seconds...her and the Drifter both...it doesnt feel like a methodical slow but more like a "what do i do next" slow.
It's still developmental so she has time to grow. She already has a great look and an intimidating presence so the potential is there. Also she was working with someone who was inexperienced as well.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
It's still developmental so she has time to grow. She already has a great look and an intimidating presence so the potential is there. Also she was working with someone who was inexperienced as well.
this is true. she's had better matches in all of her others. she really needs to :camby: that theme too

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
A queen moves with elegance and grace, you charlatan. :ufdup:

I couldn't bring myself to gif Nia doing the sidewalk slam to ol girl because she was looking so clueless while having the other chick in her arms :mjcry: