The Official Nia Jax Thread. Lets guess her angles.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
tumblr_nz9ltksZ6U1relfhqo7_250.jpg
8OWuXmw.png

Malcolm Joseph

Microphone Checka
Daps
Reppin
Chi
bytch is so trash in the ring :wow:

Must be nice having the rock being your cousin making those calls
She's as green as my shyt, but I do find her intriguing. I'd like to see where should after a year or two with the NXT folks. I believe Sara Del Rey can help her become a terrific wrestler and the WWE brass could get behind her since she would be a homegrown diva monster. Let's just hope injuries, inconsistent opportunities and uneven booking don't Tamina Snuk her.

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
She's as green as my shyt, but I do find her intriguing. I'd like to see where should after a year or two with the NXT folks. I believe Sara Del Rey can help her become a terrific wrestler and the WWE brass could get behind her since she would be a homegrown diva monster. Let's just hope injuries, inconsistent opportunities and uneven booking don't Tamina Snuk her.

she need to start kayfabing, bytch a soft girl crying every minute on Breaking Ground but we supposed to think for one second that fat shyt some monster? :heh:

her selling was :scust:

Malcolm Joseph

Microphone Checka
Daps
Reppin
Chi
she need to start kayfabing, bytch a soft girl crying every minute on Breaking Ground but we supposed to think for one second that fat shyt some monster? :heh:

Ahhhh Kayfabe...:mjcry:

I feel you on that shyt, these reality shows, social media accounts and other backstage stuff makes it hard to suspend belief these days.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

She looked bad on breaking ground like damn makeup is saving her