The Official NFL 2k23 > Madden 23 Thread

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Madden 22 is garbage!!!
I had dudes with their backs turned to me electric slide 6 yards behind them to intercept my pass.
Or the same ass animation where my receiver is open for a fade and the dback who is clearly beat magnates into my slowing receiver to do a super cool bat away animation.
Or the fact my RB stops sprinting at random times...for the whole season.
Not to mention relies on animations so much that my running back gets hit in the back field and stumbles forward for 6 yards caught in an animation.

Absolute garbage and the scouting in franchise is shyt.

Nfl2k5 is by far the superior game
Facts

Madden franchise is garbage and I hate how te gameplay nerfs certain shyt like running the ball.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
I’ma have to try Madden 23
Just for coach Madden.
I need my football fix its been over 10 yrs I need it please EA don’t fukk it up :sadcam:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
You know the main reason why I always shyt on you NFL2K5 ass nikkas??

Because you nikkas sit here and talk about I haven’t played Madden in like 8 years or 5 years or whatever the hell you say and i sit here and look at you nikkas with a legit :scust:

So you dudes sit here and not play any football because of this weird Internet obsession with this game??

Ya’ll nikkas disgust me

I have to play Madden I’m sorry. The shyt isn’t perfect and has bugs but you dudes piss me off with this bullshyt soapbox you be on about this old ass game from 2005

:pacspit: